Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Deansgrange driving test route - how busy on Fridays at 8.30?

Options
  • 13-06-2019 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi, I am having my driving test on a Friday at 8.30 in the Dun Laoghaire test centre. I'm just wondering how busy this time of the week and day is?

I failed my first test which was on a friday at noon and it was pretty bad traffic-wise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭DelBoy Trotter

I don't mean to sound harsh, but you should not be bothered about the volume of traffic. If you are competent enough to drive on the road and pass your test, the volume of traffic should be no issue to you.

Best of luck with the test, just try to relax and be comfortable in the car :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Can be a bit hit and miss. Most mornings it is quiet but once in a while it can be a bit hectic. However, if your test is over the summer you will not have to deal with any school traffic from all the secondary and primary schools in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,808 ✭✭✭Relikk

Traffic at that time around the Monkstown Farm area, coming up to the crossroads at Kill O' The Grange and down to Deansgrange can be quite busy if the schools are still active. There's a school between the church and Super Valu, then there's usage from people going to Clonkeen College and Loreto Foxrock.

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭dawanda

It's on the 21st of June

• Registered Users Posts: 3,490 ✭✭✭RosieJoe

Drove through Deansgrange this morning at 8:40. Traffic going Foxrock Church to Baker's was busy as per usual. Traffic from Stradbrook Roundabout along the road that brings you to Stillorgan was busy. Everywhere else that I could see was very light.

• Advertisement
Advertisement