Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

February 2020 babies club

123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 clarnimhurchu

Congratulation Rebel Scorned! You must be over the moon!

The February babies are arriving thick and fast now!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭Green_Martian

Congrats Rebel Scorned delighted it all went well for you :)

Thanks everyone for all the congrats messages hopefully it wont be too much longer for everyone else

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Yellowmac

Congrats RebelScorned wow it's mad to think you started the thread and now you are cuddling your little Valentine! Delighted it all went so positively for you. To those still patiently waiting it must be hard to hang in there but on the bright side you still have all that joy and love and excitement ahead of you to look forward to :) best of luck to the last few mamas!

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭paulers06

Congrats RS. Glad to hear that it went well and hope you’re loving the new normal!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Rockiemalt

Hello, hows everyone feeling?

I’m booked for an induction on Wed when I’ll be 40+4 due to stupid gestational diabetes.

baby wiggles has been told to move out before then, so fingers crossed...I’m not sure but have had a few crampy feelings last night

• Advertisement

Rockiemalt wrote: »
    Hello, hows everyone feeling?

I’m booked for an induction on Wed when I’ll be 40+4 due to stupid gestational diabetes.

baby wiggles has been told to move out before then, so fingers crossed...I’m not sure but have had a few crampy feelings last night

We’re due date buddies! My baby is also pretty snug in there too. Induction scheduled for 3 March if nothing happening by then, will be 41+3.

The end is certainly in sight for you! I’m going to try accupuncture and reflexology this week which will hopefully get things moving naturally. My OB seemed to think that they make a difference so worth a try! Fingers crossed that it happens for you before Wednesday!

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Ca_va

I went into labour on Sunday (my due date!) and my gorgeous girl arrived yesterday morning at home. She's incredible and I'm having the best time getting to know her. It looks like she is gearing up for the famous night 2 cluster feed right now, so I'm getting myself comfy!

Ca_va wrote: »
    I went into labour on Sunday (my due date!) and my gorgeous girl arrived yesterday morning at home. She's incredible and I'm having the best time getting to know her. It looks like she is gearing up for the famous night 2 cluster feed right now, so I'm getting myself comfy!

Big congratulations Ca_va! Sounds like everything went well! Enjoy your baby girl!

My due date is today, and I haven't any pains yet... It's still possible for a leap baby!

Congrats Ca_va! That’s great news. enjoy!

Congrats Ca_va, enjoy your time with the little one

• Advertisement

Congrats Ca_va! Hope the home birth was all you hoped for. Delighted your little girl is here safe and sound enjoy all the precious moments !

My February baby decided to be a March baby, and arrived late on March 1st. I had a lovely homebirth and was so happy to be in my own house afterwards!

Aw congrats clarnimhurchu! Great news on your little March bundle of joy! You missed the leap year anyway :) Hope you're enjoying the magic

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Cole30

Congratulations @clarnimhurchu. Delighted everything went well with your home birth it must of been an amazing experience. Best of luck to those waiting on their bundles. My little woman is 3 weeks old today and my partner has gone back to work. The last 3 weeks have gone so fast but still just mesmerised by her! Xx

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Chelle_C

Hi all

Bit late to update you all but I had a baby girl on 24/02.
    My labour was incredibly fast, thank God for my Dad being on hand to get me to the hospital quickly!
    I had planned a water birth but things progressed too quickly and I ended up having her in a bed with no pain relief...wow, labour is something else isn’t it!
    I’ll never forget the pain but she is worth every second of it and I’m completely in love.

Hope all the other Feb babies are doing well and any still to arrive make an appearance soon!

Huge congratulations on your baby girl @Chelle_C

Congratulations Chelle, that's wonderful! I agree about labour, and it's such a relief to be recovering with a baby in your arms!

Well done ChelleC and congrats on your little bundle of joy, you're right, so worth it! Enjoy x

Congrats Chelle C.

Our little boy arrived on Saturday and was also incredibly fast. Was sitting at home at 6pm watching the Munster match with no signs of movement and was holding a baby at 10.30pm. Leap baby! Pain came on quick and hard! Won’t be forgetting it in a hurry. Everything went great though and all the staff in Limerick maternity from arrival to check out were incredible. So kind and helpful and constantly offering support, couldn’t do enough for you. Shame you only ever hear the bad stuff.

Hope everyone is getting on well with the new babies.

Congratulations Paulers! Wow, that does sound super quick! Hope you're recovering well, and enjoying all the cuddles! And well done for managing to get a leapling!

• Advertisement

How is everyone getting on? Sitting on the couch now enjoying the cuddles. Going great so far, I can see our little man getting bigger already which makes me kind of sad. Wish I could slow it all down! He’s feeding and napping well but can’t for the life of me get him down between 10.30pm and 3am. He won’t even settle in my arms that well. It’s like his little body clock just wants him to be awake for those hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 482 ✭✭Innervision

paulers06 wrote: »
    How is everyone getting on? Sitting on the couch now enjoying the cuddles. Going great so far, I can see our little man getting bigger already which makes me kind of sad. Wish I could slow it all down! He’s feeding and napping well but can’t for the life of me get him down between 10.30pm and 3am. He won’t even settle in my arms that well. It’s like his little body clock just wants him to be awake for those hours.

My little girl is the very same! She's almost 2 weeks, and from about 10pm to around 3am she just seems to want to feed, or will sleep for a short time in my arms. Fairly exhausting but hoping it settles down after a while.

Hi everyone!

Long time no post I'm sure we are all super busy with our little bundles but just checking in to see how everyone is getting on?

My little one is 10 weeks old and what a rapid 10 weeks it has been! Although I really struggled with the visitors when we got home I must say I miss just seeing other people now. My partner is at home since last week so it's nice having company and of course help!

Getting out daily to walk just sticking to doing laps in my estate which is great to get some air!

Hope everyone is staying safe during this unpredictable time xx

Cole30 wrote: »
    Hi everyone!

Long time no post I'm sure we are all super busy with our little bundles but just checking in to see how everyone is getting on?

My little one is 10 weeks old and what a rapid 10 weeks it has been! Although I really struggled with the visitors when we got home I must say I miss just seeing other people now. My partner is at home since last week so it's nice having company and of course help!

Getting out daily to walk just sticking to doing laps in my estate which is great to get some air!

Hope everyone is staying safe during this unpredictable time xx

Hope you are doing well :)
    Yes crazy that the weeks are flying in, our little fella will be 10 weeks this Saturday and i have no idea where the time has gone.

Agree with the visitors in the first few days, sometimes you just wanted a break from them haha and now you wish for a few new faces today :)

I have been working from home since start of middle of March and its great as i get to see all the little changes each day with him.

Like you we have a walk in almost everyday as its good to get out and get some air

Stay safe everyone

Advertisement