Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that are hiring in Drogheda?

• 13-06-2019 3:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 253 ✭✭

I'm looking for a summer part/full time job in Drogheda. I've never had a job and over 18 so that will definitely put me at a disadvantage.

Comments

I'm looking for a summer part/full time job in Drogheda. I've never had a job and over 18 so that will definitely put me at a disadvantage.

Check indeed.ie there are a few on there at the minute. Don't worry about it being your first job. Everyone had to start somewhere. The fact you want to work and are motivated will stand to you.

If all else fails, you could volunteer. Would help get something on your CV. Good luck.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,570 ✭✭✭Hoboo

Dunnes and Penny's is a popular port of call for someone your age. Try some of the bigger convenience stores, and if youre a guy and not afraid of some graft for decent cash, try glanbia on the Dublin Road. I'd move quickly though, it's halfway through June, alot of people organise this in January.

Advertisement