Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Charging points at Cork Parnell bus station

Options
  • 13-06-2019 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭

I stopped here this afternoon to pick up a connecting bus, I had a two hour wait. I searched all over and eventually asked a bus driver, was there any socket where I could charge my phone. I was met by a shake of the head, not even one single socket available for passenger use in the second biggest bus station in the country. Bus Eireann wake up please :-(

Comments

You hardly stayed in the bus station for two hours? You could have gone for a stroll around and had a pint or coffee and charged your phone in a pub/cafe.

• Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭Nicetrustedcup

Just go accuss the road and buy a coffee in Costa coffee for 3.50 and plug your phone in If you had 2 hours to wait?.

You can't expect to have free phone charging?

Our you can buy a power breck and charge your phone of that

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭horgan_p

Jesus, you survived 2 hours in the bus station.

I hope you won the bet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

Ahhh now, I thought this was going to be new Car charging points.
    The disappointment.

Boo on this title.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 474 ✭✭Former Observer

Yeah. Filthy enough. I saw chite up the walls in there one time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭roundymac

pwurple wrote: »
    Ahhh now, I thought this was going to be new Car charging points.
    The disappointment.

Boo on this title.
    Yeah I thought the same, wait until he buys an electric car, then he'll have fun..

Advertisement