Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Seek beacon for boneyard g36c

• 13-06-2019 6:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

Boneyard g36c shells. JG/ASG etc.

Though this is really just an effort to find one non-essential motor height adjustment plate. This, a part that screws into the underside of the pistol grip.

So a boneyard shell from any other manufacturer may also have the same plate, given the pistol grip is likely identically sized, across the entire g36c model of airsoft-arms.

This sought external plate is a part that is oddly unavailable on ebay and is out of stock on evike.

Postage is preferred for the plate if anyone is selling a spare, given it's not much larger than three 1 euro coins in formation shoulder to shoulder. Though if you'd rather sell a whole broken shell, with just this one intact part on it. That would be given consideration.

This airsofter can drive most of the east coast to do the air-arms deal, in whatever parking lot location, dark alley or entrance to a sprawling, underground chicom-arms depot, you consider.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 963 ✭✭✭RobertJR

Boneyard g36c shells. JG/ASG etc.

Though this is really just an effort to find one non-essential motor height adjustment plate. This, a part that screws into the underside of the pistol grip.

So a boneyard shell from any other manufacturer may also have the same plate, given the pistol grip is likely identically sized, across the entire g36c model of airsoft-arms.

This sought external plate is a part that is oddly unavailable on ebay and is out of stock on evike.

Postage is preferred for the plate if anyone is selling a spare, given it's not much larger than three 1 euro coins in formation shoulder to shoulder. Though if you'd rather sell a whole broken shell, with just this one intact part on it. That would be given consideration.

This airsofter can drive most of the east coast to do the air-arms deal, in whatever parking lot location, dark alley or entrance to a sprawling, underground chicom-arms depot, you consider.

Can you post a picture of what you need please..?

• Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭Leidenfrost

RobertJR wrote: »
    Can you post a picture of what you need please..?

Attached up. Can you put her back in business?

The plate is out of stock on evike but pictures aplenty.

evike.com/products/27879/

Their quote - "Compatibility: Tokyo Marui Spec G36 and Other Compatible AEG Rifles" -

So from that, dimensions must be the same across the board, really any manufacturer of G36 will join in.

Attached up. Can you put her back in business?

The plate is out of stock on evike but pictures aplenty.

evike.com/products/27879/

Their quote - "Compatibility: Tokyo Marui Spec G36 and Other Compatible AEG Rifles" -

So from that, dimensions must be the same across the board, really any manufacturer of G36 will join in.

Would you believe, I may just have one
    I hope

Looks like it may do, i think if I remember correctly, this one came from an mp5, but I think it may work, maybe with some modification
    Your welcome to it anyway

RobertJR wrote: »
    Looks like it may do, i think if I remember correctly, this one came from an mp5, but I think it may work, maybe with some modification
    Your welcome to it anyway

Friend of mine has an MP5, to save us on the post, I'll size the plate off theirs and see if it could fit the g36, hold the motor cradle-frame with modification.

Is this a spare MP5 plate you have? Have some crackage at one point yourself?

• Advertisement

Friend of mine has an MP5, to save us on the post, I'll size the plate off theirs and see if it could fit the g36, hold the motor cradle-frame with modification.

Is this a spare MP5 plate you have? Have some crackage at one point yourself?

It is a spare one, no crack age, just bits I'd kept from one I disassembled a few years ago
    If you think it'll work, grand let me know, and I'll throw it in the post

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭LeeHarvey

I have a boneyard JG G36C body, butt, top rail, and motorgrip plate as you describe. I'm out of the country until next week so can't send pictures but I assume this is what your after?

LeeHarvey wrote: »
    I have a boneyard JG G36C body, butt, top rail, and motorgrip plate as you describe. I'm out of the country until next week so can't send pictures but I assume this is what your after?

The motorgrip plate. Is the one. That would be outstanding, I'm out of skirmishes for a while too, so enjoy the trip, organize rendezvous for the air-arms deal then.

May a fair wind be always at your back!

Advertisement