Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fun places for children

• 13-06-2019 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 45

Hi all. So does anyone have any recommendations for amusement parks for a nearly 4 year old boy just around or outside Louth? Isn’t there a place in the north where you can see astronomy of some sort? Has anyone heard of that? Or an aquarium in drogheda but I’m not on about Funtasia. Also has anyone been to Tayto Park? Is it good?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 850 ✭✭✭duffysfarm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,686 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

If you don't mind the drive, I'd recommend W5 at the Oddesy arena in Belfast - https://w5online.co.uk/

Loads of science stuff, but all interactive so kids can play away for hours. Been a couple of times with our 2 (6 & 7 now) over the past 2 years and they've had great fun both times.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,068 ✭✭✭Nesta99

Ring of Gullion park is great and close to the county. Tayto Park is very good but like most things like this the weather will impact on the day. Armagh Observatory is well worth the visit and Dun an Ri was nearhand if its still open.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Mrsmason

Tayto Park a great day out with plenty to do. Armagh observatory brilliant and great value, you can book to see movie about space which is very good. Never heard of an aquarium in Drogheda or anywhere near there but I may be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 annaindundalk

Ok thanks everyone so far :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement