Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

After Hours

Options
  • 13-06-2019 11:58pm
    Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭

Sorry lads, but I can’t wait any longer.

The Belfast Rape trial thread has posts saying the complainant lied (libel), talking about her father (and potentially identifying her), blatant trolling and everything else you can think of.

I’ve reported numerous posts showcasing all of this in the last two days and nobody is touching them.

I know Niamh closed the last thread to review it but the same problems are coming up. The forum is an absolute free for all and everyone, mods, CMods, Admins etc are complicit through their inaction.

Sort it out. It’s gone beyond a joke now.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

its also full of posts claiming the players in question are guilty of serious crimes, should definitely see some mod action on the back of that id imagine

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,726 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

This forum is for discussion of site wide issues and not forum specific issues.

Nonetheless, I will look at the issues raised here as they are serious.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement