Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Painter to paint kitchen units

• 14-06-2019 9:29am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭

Hi there. I am looking for someone good and not expensive to paint my kitchen units. Have polish man painting my house but he doesn't do that kind of painting. Can anyone recommend someone? It small kitchen

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭gryff

yogalady wrote: »
    Hi there. I am looking for someone good and not expensive to paint my kitchen units. Have polish man painting my house but he doesn't do that kind of painting. Can anyone recommend someone? It small kitchen

Many thanks

You should do it yourself. You can get kitchen unit paint in the likes of B&Q and Homebase. Dont use a brush - get the miniroller kit with the sponge roller.It will go on perfectly smoothly with this !!. ( This also works if you are using tile paint - perfect finish)

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭damowill

Many thanks

I got a polish guy called Bart to do mine along with a few rooms. can pm his number if you need

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 526 ✭✭✭yogalady

That be great. Many thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

That be great. Many thanks

Hi Yogalady - did you ever get those kitchen units painted. How did it turn out, did you get a painter to do and do you mind letting us know what cost it worked out at if so. Thx.

Advertisement