If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KEF LSX

Options
  • 14-06-2019 10:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭

Hi Folks, 

Any chance of a boardie Friday deal on a pair of KEF LSX speakers in green delivered to Dublin ðŸ˜

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi Folks, 

Any chance of a boardie Friday deal on a pair of KEF LSX speakers in green delivered to Dublin ðŸ˜
    Hi Glen_Quagmire,

I could do you a pair brand new and shipped for £960. I am showing extremely limited stock in the warehouse for the green finish.

Let me know if you;d like to go ahead with that.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

Hi Glen_Quagmire,

I could do you a pair brand new and shipped for £960. I am showing extremely limited stock in the warehouse for the green finish.

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

960 pound works out at 1077 Euro which is actually more expensive than what your normal listed euro price which is 1069 euro.

What am I missing here?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Originally posted by Richersounds.ie: DavidS
    Hi Glen_Quagmire,

Kind regards

David

Hi David,

960 pound works out at 1077 Euro which is actually more expensive than what your normal listed euro price which is 1069 euro.

What am I missing here?

Cheers
    Hi Glen Quagmire,

Ah! Apologies I wasn't looking at the Euro price, I was looking at what movement I had on the sterling price. The Euro price does work out a good bit cheaper! The best price would be the 1069 euro price! But that does include shipping as well.

Kind regards

David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

David,

GQ is a regular Richerite ... crack open the wallet and let a few moths escape :)

GQ - I'll send you a personalised voucher code by PM ;)

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

David,
    GQ is a regular Richerite ... crack open the wallet and let a few moths escape
    GQ - I'll send you a personalised voucher code by PM
    ATVB,
    John Mc & Crew

Thanks John that would be much appreciated :)

• Advertisement

Hi Folks,

This order was cancelled unfortunately as there was no stock available.

Any idea when you will have stock back in?

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Glen,

apologies for this - we have stock in pretty much every colour except the Green, typical!

I have already chased KEF this morning for an ETA and I'll revert as soon as I have an update,

Thanks again for the patience,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Thanks John, I will sit tight and wait for an update.

Cheers

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Thanks John, I will sit tight and wait for an update.

Cheers
    No worries GQ.

As soon as we get word we will be straight in touch.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.