Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for other female room mate to share 2 bedroom apartment with House Cats

Options
  • 14-06-2019 2:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I am looking for another female room mate to get a two bedroom apartment together who is happy to live with two house cats.

The house cats are very well behaved and clean, however due to their health conditions they need to be kept indoors at all times and are not allowed out.

Somewhere near the city center or in city center or Mayfield, St Lukes, Blackrock, Ballincollig.

If you are happy to find somewhere to live with a very tidy, quiet and organised 27 female professional with pets please message back.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,959 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

There seem to be a lot of cat loving people out there looking for similar at the moment.

Are you looking for a lodger, or are you looking for someone to share a newly acquired two bed with you?

Sorry your post is not that clear.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Your chances of getting a place that allows pets are much lower than if you were just two female flatmates. Anyone would be drastically reducing their chance of getting a place by teaming up with you.

Also most apartments have blanket pet bans.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Maybe try on the pets forum ?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//forumdisplay.php?f=240

I have never had an issue re this. Almost always asked and it has been allowed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Graces7 wrote: »
    Maybe try on the pets forum ?

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin//forumdisplay.php?f=240

I have never had an issue re this. Almost always asked and it has been allowed

From what I've seen of your postings you tend to live more rurally. The OP is asking about some of the most desirable suburbs of Ireland's second biggest city.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Caranica wrote: »
    From what I've seen of your postings you tend to live more rurally. The OP is asking about some of the most desirable suburbs of Ireland's second biggest city.

You must be reading my mind as that occurred to me too! Thank you

Yes deep rural and that does alter attitudes to pets thankfully. My cats are applauded here as they are excellent ratters. Although there really is no reason for exclusion?

• Advertisement
Advertisement