Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dual sim for iPhone 6S

Options
  • 14-06-2019 6:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭

Hi guys,

Has anyone any idea of how to have two sim cards in an iPhone 6S? I'm travelling to the states for a month so I want to have an American sim in my phone to have access to data as well as my usual sim. I was looking on Amazon and I did see very cheap dual sim adapters but the reviews weren't great. I'm just wondering is there anything else out there.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

You can't really. Its not a dual SIM phone.

There IS a bodge, but its a real cludge. You get one of those adapters and put one SIM inside the phone and keep one outside the phone wedged in between it and a case. Then you swap SIM cards by going into settings but its not DS Standby so if you turn on data on the US sim your Irish sim is essentially turned off.

Better off putting your Irish SIM in a burner and carry two phones.

Advertisement