Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pink tickets

Options
  • 14-06-2019 7:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

This is a long shot. I'm desperate to get even one ticket for my partner for Tuesdays pink concert. She has been through a terrible time this year through bereavement and grief from her x partner. She is a massive fan and I was hoping to surprise her.3 months ago I had 2 tickets as I thought secured only to be led on by the idiot for 3 weeks messing about and then couldn't contact him. Second attempt got scammed on line for 250 euro for 2 more. OK my own fault for trusting him. Have an ad on done deal looking for some and a guy contacted me yesterday offering 2 for 260. I'm in ballina and he in Dublin so explained that it was a 3 hour plus drive up to get them and would it be OK if I managed to get someone in dub to meet him and pay and collect. He agreed so my self and partner managed to get day off work next tue. My workmate has a friend working in dub close to this guy and I transferred the money to his place of work and he took out cash from till. No prob there. Then seller started saying that he wanted me to meet him and not dub guy even with me explaining that it would be after 6 yesterday evening before I could go. To cut a long story short I phoned him and begged him to meet dub guy and do transfer which he promised to do this morning at 10.. As of now he never done that.. I'm gutted. My partner upset. Disappointed. So if there anyone that has even a spare one or knows anyone with one I will drive now with cash and pay for it. Its a last ditch to put a smile back on her face. She was soo looking forward to seeing her favourite singer.. Thanks for reading

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,231 ✭✭✭jellybear

Keep an eye on Toutless.com over the next few days.

Hope you get sorted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

I can’t see your DoneDeal add?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,444 ✭✭✭✭Skid X

Keep trying on Ticketmaster.

Even when gigs are sold out they sometime release a final batch of production tickets a few days before the event. I've picked last minute tickets a few times that way.

Good luck.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement