If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV mounting service

Options
  • 14-06-2019 7:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

Just wondering if you provide a TV wall mounting service along with delivery when someone buys a TV and wall mount?

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

Hi,

Just wondering if you provide a TV wall mounting service along with delivery when someone buys a TV and wall mount?
    Hi Atomic Pineapple,

We can certainly recommend a 3rd party installer close to where you are based. As we are based in Belfast we can only do our own installs in a certain radius from the store but we can certainly recommend someone to install!

What TV and bracket were you thinking about?

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Hi David,

Thanks for that. I was hoping to get a Sony BRAVIA KD65AF9BU (before stock runs out) along with a Sanus VLL5. I would also be interested in your opinion on what would be a good soundbar to pair with that. Preferably wall mounted.

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi David,

Thanks for that. I was hoping to get a Sony BRAVIA KD65AF9BU (before stock runs out) along with a Sanus VLL5. I would also be interested in your opinion on what would be a good soundbar to pair with that. Preferably wall mounted.
    Hi 

Thats an excellent choice of tv. For a soundbar to go with that I would recommend the Sony htzf9 https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203249-sony-htzf9-soundbar.aspx .  This can be wall mounted and comes complete with the required fittings.

The unit features 3.1 channels with Dolby Atmos and DTSX comparability.  It has built in Chromecast, bluetooth, wifi, and the subwoofer is wireless too.

Regards Stephen

Thanks Steven,

Do you also do the wireless rear speakers that can be added to that soundbar?

Will probably go for the TV first and purchase the soundbar at a later date. Do you have much stock left of the 65" AF9s? Hoping to buy at the end of this week.

Thanks Steven,

Do you also do the wireless rear speakers that can be added to that soundbar?

Will probably go for the TV first and purchase the soundbar at a later date. Do you have much stock left of the 65" AF9s? Hoping to buy at the end of this week.
    Hi Atomic Pineapple,

I do have very limited stock of the wireless rears for the soundbar.

We also have a few of the Sony KD65AF9s available. The AF range has been replaced by the AG range but I should still have stock of the AF9 by the end of the week!

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Advertisement

Hi guys,

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the KD65AF9 at the euro price of 2999 and the Sanus VLL5 at the euro price. I also have an old 40" Samsung 6300 and was wondering if you sell any wall mount suitable for that?

I have never ordered from you guys, is it best to connect with you on on here first or just go ahead and order on the website?

Could I also get your recommendation for someone to mount the tv on the wall in the south Meath area (near Ashbourne)?

Thanks.

Hi guys,

I'm ready to pull the trigger on the KD65AF9 at the euro price of 2999 and the Sanus VLL5 at the euro price. I also have an old 40" Samsung 6300 and was wondering if you sell any wall mount suitable for that?

I have never ordered from you guys, is it best to connect with you on on here first or just go ahead and order on the website?

Could I also get your recommendation for someone to mount the tv on the wall in the south Meath area (near Ashbourne)?

Thanks.
    Hi Atomic Pineapple,

If you want to drop me a PM with your contact number I can get that processed for you.

For a wall mount for a 40" I would recommend the Sanus VML5 which is 39 euro.

I can certainly recommend a third party installer to mount the TV but we can discuss this over the phone when we are processing the order.

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.