Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

650 V Strom

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Betsy Og

The 2021 V Strom 650 seems to be 70hp = 52kW, in some magazine reviews (Suzuki website, or at least the one I found, didn't mention it in the specs which seems odd). Anyway.....back in the real world :-)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 30 Dubit11

Had a 650 strom for 4 years and commuted daily on it. Brilliant reliability and handling for the money but found it lacked the x factor once you pushed on a bit but that was a 2004 bike many years ago so the new one may be better. Sold it after a trip to Spain where it struggled to keep up with the bigger bikes on the motorways and twisty roads. Great brand i liked it so much i bought a 2015 Vstrom 1000 new and use it as my daily ride now.

Advertisement