Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What crank do I need?

Options
  • 15-06-2019 3:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭

Howdy folks. I have an FSA crank with a power 2 max in the spider. The non drive side keeps unscrewing its self no matter how hard I tighten it. Seams to be a common fault with this design. Anyway it's going in the bin and I am looking for new cranks. Has anyone got a similar set up? What cranks do you use?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,615 ✭✭✭grogi

Howdy folks. I have an FSA crank with a power 2 max in the spider. The non drive side keeps unscrewing its self no matter how hard I tighten it. Seams to be a common fault with this design. Anyway it's going in the bin and I am looking for new cranks. Has anyone got a similar set up? What cranks do you use?

Loctite Threadlocker?

• Registered Users Posts: 700 ✭✭✭kayaksurfbum

grogi wrote: »
    Loctite Threadlocker?

Had tried that, I put on a good bit but it still came loose after about 4 spins. Getting out of the saddle just loosens it out no matter what.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Are you using the little dust cover thing too (the one with the holes in it) I lost the one of my FSA cranks and the NDS crank kept coming loose but as soon as I fitted a new one it never loosened after that.

Advertisement