Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rats burrowing into compost bin

Options
12346»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

chicorytip wrote: »
    I wonder are participants in the annual Liffey Swim advised of this and what precautions they should take.

They flush the Liffey pre swim and have detox showers at the end.

image.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,752 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

I’ve a dog so slug pellets down around the flowers would be dangerous. Theyre highly toxic for dogs I believe. But the rat poison he won’t be able to get near at all.
    Just have to be careful he doesn’t come across one dead. I’ve no idea if he’d try eat it or not.

Get a cat to complete the missing link. Rat gets rid of slugs. Cat gets rid of rat. Dog gets rid of cat. Job done. :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

smacl wrote: »
    Get a cat to complete the missing link. Rat gets rid of slugs. Cat gets rid of rat. Dog gets rid of cat. Job done. :pac:

:)
    If only it were that easy :)
    I do miss the little black cat next door (his name was Faust!) he’d sit on the roof of our extension and our boy would be losing his mind barking unable to get near him. Faust of course knew exactly what he was doing and loving it :) devious little sh!t

Advertisement