Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod banned me from After hours

• 15-06-2019 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭

Mod banned me from After hours for denouncing paedophilia. They conflated it with homophobia.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Beasty wrote: »
    Have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you? That's the first step in the dispute process

Yes

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,989 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK. I will alert the CMods. Please be prepared to share your PM conversation with the mod

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

Beasty wrote: »
    OK. I will alert the CMods. Please be prepared to share your PM conversation with the mod

No problem at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

No problem at all.

Hello, I will look into this DRP.

Will you share the PM conversation where you tried to resolve with the Mod here, please?

• Advertisement
Advertisement