Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1Password - Free for 1 year

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭The high horse brigade

listermint wrote: »
    I know what it is chrome does most of it for free.

Samsung does the rest also free

Ever hear the saying if it's free it means you are the product

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,721 Mod ✭✭✭✭bk

Ever hear the saying if it's free it means you are the product

True, but then do keep in mind Open Source, there are people who freely give their time and expertise to develop truly free software. See Keepass for example.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Another alternative I'd recommend is Enpass. Free version stores 20 passwords and for premium version it's a one time payment of about 10euro. I'm using it on android and it has fingerprint unlock, very handy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,759 ✭✭✭SmallTeapot

How would this compare to Lastpass? More secure or reliable......or very much the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,417 ✭✭✭StaticNoise

Not detailing, but check out Bitwarden.

Open source, powerful, and if you want to go premium, it is cheap. Excellent so far.

https://bitwarden.com/

• Advertisement
Advertisement