Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EMO COURT

Options
  • 16-06-2019 11:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭

I was out there today. Hats off to whatever genius is running the place these days. People walking around asking for directions, lost and trying to find routes to everywhere. Some inept fool decided to lock all the gates to the tracks that people were using for years. No sign posts up to guide anyone. It’s been a while since I came across this level of stupidity

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭MistyCheese

We were there a while ago, April I think, it was chaos. Can't believe it's still in upheaval!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,808 ✭✭✭✭Dtp1979

We were there a while ago, April I think, it was chaos. Can't believe it's still in upheaval!

Yep. Absolutely shocking. It’s like they’re making it as hard as possible to get around

• Registered Users Posts: 1,594 ✭✭✭memorystick

They got it for nothing and they can't make a go of it. That place should be a major tourist hub.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,779 ✭✭✭1o059k7ewrqj3n

There's signposts all the way into the main car park. From here, just opposite the toilets, there is a map of the site. There are also directions to the cafe.

We aren't talking about some massive site here, if you start walking a trail it will bring you ultimately around the lake and back again. I've done it a million times, unless you go off the path you won't get lost.

Advertisement