If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

65" TV and wall mount

Options
  • 16-06-2019 5:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm looking for a 65 inch TV for around €800 and a wall mount (not included in €800). I know there are not too many options for this size in that price range, just wondering what the best budget option is, and if there are any discounts I should be aware of! 

Thanks!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 4,458 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: DavidS

flyrrr wrote: »
    Hi,

I'm looking for a 65 inch TV for around €800 and a wall mount (not included in €800). I know there are not too many options for this size in that price range, just wondering what the best budget option is, and if there are any discounts I should be aware of! 

Thanks!
    Hi Flyrr,

Around that price i would say the best one to go for is the Sony KD65XF7003 at 929 euro. This is a great TV, the Sony LED panels really do look fantastic:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203458-sony-bravia-kd65xf7003bu-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd.aspx

I do have very limited stock of these TVs at the moment. As you say there isn't too much choice around the 899 euro mark however if you were able to go up a bit the best 65" would be the LG 65SK9500 which is on offer at 1249 euro. It has a much better panel for colour, contrast and motion and a fantastic smart hub as well:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203316-lg-65sk9500pla-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

For the bracket are you looking for a flat bracket or a full motion one?

Let me know what you think.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭akasudonim

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi Flyrr,

Around that price i would say the best one to go for is the Sony KD65XF7003 at 929 euro. This is a great TV, the Sony LED panels really do look fantastic:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203458-sony-bravia-kd65xf7003bu-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-hd.aspx

I do have very limited stock of these TVs at the moment. As you say there isn't too much choice around the 899 euro mark however if you were able to go up a bit the best 65" would be the LG 65SK9500 which is on offer at 1249 euro. It has a much better panel for colour, contrast and motion and a fantastic smart hub as well:

https://euro.richersounds.ie/p-203316-lg-65sk9500pla-65-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-freeview-play.aspx

Kind regards

David
    Morning, apols hijacking, 
    I'm also in teh market for a 65" and motion bracket.  The LG mentioned looks good at €1249, is it the best at roughly that price range?  
    How much more to get to an OLED and would it be worth the increased cost?  And the price of a motion bracket? 
    Thanks

akasudonim wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi Flyrr,

Kind regards

David
    I'm also in teh market for a 65" and motion bracket.  The LG mentioned looks good at €1249, is it the best at roughly that price range?  
    How much more to get to an OLED and would it be worth the increased cost?  And the price of a motion bracket? 
    Thanks
    Hi Flyrr,

At that price bracket the LG 9500 would be the best however I would definitely say the OLEDs are worth the extra. The OLED65B8 is currently 1849 euro including shipping and a 6 year guarantee. I have just got one of the B8s myself and there is nothing like them for image quality.

I could do a full motion bracket for 143.20 euro.

Kind regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭akasudonim

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi Flyrr,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks
    Hi Flyrr,

At that price bracket the LG 9500 would be the best however I would definitely say the OLEDs are worth the extra. The OLED65B8 is currently 1849 euro including shipping and a 6 year guarantee. I have just got one of the B8s myself and there is nothing like them for image quality.

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    It's for my parents - I'm not sure their budget will reach €1850, but I'll revert.
    Most likely to the LG9500.
    Thanks

Hi,

Thanks!
    Hi Flyrr,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks
    Hi Flyrr,

Kind regards

David
    Thanks David.
    It's for my parents - I'm not sure their budget will reach €1850, but I'll revert.
    Most likely to the LG9500.
    Thanks
    No problem, keep me posted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

How big across is a 65" tv!?!

How big across is a 65" tv!?!
    Hi Just a Thought,

They're roughly 1.45m

Kind regards

David

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.