Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Playing outdoors, Kids ages 8-10

Options
  • 16-06-2019 6:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi,

I am studying an MA in Interaction Design in NCAD, currently undertaking my major project for the next 10 weeks.

It is exploring children's outdoor play with 8-10 year olds, and asking how might we utilise existing and emerging technologies to encourage outdoor and creative play.

I'm hoping some of you parents might be able to help. I have put together a short questionnaire, about 5 minutes worth, trying to see how children play at the moment and asking the parents what barriers they think are stopping children playing outdoors.

The link is here or alternatively you can PM me, or comment in the thread.
    Any and all help is greatly appreciated.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScMyfirtMkS5_QuOSQdLeq-57hIIn00bTGEVX8BIDucB4FlNg/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you.

Advertisement