Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to sell baby stuff?

• 17-06-2019 11:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,220 ✭✭✭

Hiya.

We have a number of things the kids have out grown - snuzpod, sleepyhead' swing chair etc - and we want to try and sell em.

I've been scouring Facebook but cant seem to find any. I know of adverts and done deal but am wondering if there is anywhere specific for baby gear.

Tia.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,547 ✭✭✭Purple Lemons

Local buy and sell pages on Facebook are your best bet, there are ones solely for baby items too.

Don't know where you're based but just pop your county into fb search along with baby buy and sell and you should find a couple of pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Bought a few bits on Facebook marketplace.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16 Yellowboglady

Look up babybaymarket.ie Not sure if location any use to you but worth a shot

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,658 ✭✭✭Milly33

I was just going to say the baby market.. Now i havent gone to the events or sold there myself, but thinking of doing it this sept for the galway one..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,741 ✭✭✭pawrick

I've bought some bits and pieces on adverts, I like layout search by distance etc. Personally I cant stand the local FB group pages as they are full of clutter and not easy to sift through.

• Advertisement
Advertisement