Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting/EPOS/e-commerce systems?

Options
  • 17-06-2019 4:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 16,413 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine is looking for an accounts system for his SME that does inventory management and can connect to a website (in this case WordPress+WooCommerce).

He was looking at SortMyBooks, but their connectivity seems to be very limited -- raw API with no pre-built plugins available.

Any recommendations for this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭DaveJoyce

Trojan wrote: »
    A friend of mine is looking for an accounts system for his SME that does inventory management and can connect to a website (in this case WordPress+WooCommerce).

He was looking at SortMyBooks, but their connectivity seems to be very limited -- raw API with no pre-built plugins available.

Any recommendations for this?

Hey Trojan

I have sent you a private message about what my company does, if we can be any help to your friend please let me know

Thanks

Dave

Dave

Turbo Inventory ERP

Helping you sell more, more often

• Registered Users Posts: 238 ✭✭ShauntaMetzel

My brother made customized online management systems for small businesses and schools but these are HTML ones not the WP ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 851 ✭✭✭vintagecosmos

Xero and QuickBooks have integrations with Woocommerce.

Came across this too but have no experience with it https://woosage.com

Advertisement