Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whitechurch - what is the area like

Options
  • 18-06-2019 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭

Hi, I am looking at houses to buy and there is currently one in Whitechurch way in Rathfarnham. Can anyone tell me what the area is like?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,813 ✭✭✭peteb2

Its a former council estate. I passed through lately as i was looking at housing estate that backed onto it. It has a bit of a reputation from years ago. I wouldn't think it has fully washed through.
    If you were buying it just with the intention of having a D16 address, I'd probably look a little further afield.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Orla875

I believe its reputation makes people think Whitechurch it is worse and it actually is. There are many nice families living there at the moment, however there are still few who make the noise and damage the reputation.... There are still anti-social behaviors happening, however I would say this could happen also in other areas of the city especially when teenagers want to challenge themself....

• Registered Users Posts: 24,073 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

WTF is going on with all these Zombie threads??

Are you trying to sell your house Orla???

Advertisement