Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ana Kriegel - Boys A & B found guilty [Mod: Do NOT post identifying information]

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Why did gardaí not stop Boy B from sullying Ana's memory? If they had stopped him from saying what he said then Ana's parents wouldn't have heard it in court.

You think the Gardaí should tell people what they can and can not say when giving a statement or testifying in court? That's a dangerous suggestion. Did you want the case to collapse?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,625 ✭✭✭Millionaire only not

Road-Hog wrote: »
    How can you continue to disrespect the ‘boys’ by continuing to refer to them as animals....!

Can these two have come for ordinary hard working respectable families....? These boys just got a raw deal with the ‘genes’, what they did was not preventable irrespective as to what ‘parenting’ they received....

Animals is too good a word for them .
    Personally I have it said I wouldn’t call the law if anything similar happened to mine or friend of mine !
    Leaving that girl near naked to rot after breaking her body in pieces , not a human being and would and should not deserve to live !
    My thoughts and god is the only one who can judge me

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

Why did gardaí not stop Boy B from sullying Ana's memory? If they had stopped him from saying what he said then Ana's parents wouldn't have heard it in court.

Thankfully they didn't, they had little or nothing on him evidence wise, so it was his talking that walked him straight into a guilty verdict.

There was nothing nice about any aspect of Ana's tragic loss, let's at least take some little comfort in the fact that the perpetrators were caught and dealt with.

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

Jamie Bulger killers what a waste of time trying to cure or reinstate them in life , just continued out of control !
    Animal a and b will be little different !
    god help the poor women they meet or marry later in life , may god have mercy on there souls !

• Registered Users Posts: 12,388 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Jamie Bulger killers what a waste of time trying to cure or reinstate them in life , just continued out of control !
    Animal a and b will be little different !
    god help the poor women they meet or marry later in life , may god have mercy on there souls !
    *James* Bulger.

• Advertisement

Yes his name was James.

What has Robert Thompson done wrong since his release?

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

tuxy wrote: »
    Yes his name was James.

From what I have read on it. Only one of them is still a headcase. Now maybe the other one is the smarter psychopath, I don't know.

But there is always one Alpha leading on some fool. Who is who in this case. Only years from now will we know. Imo

Yes his name was James.

Go do little homework

Go do little homework

I'm not sure what you mean, he has not re-offended.
    If you think him living as a gay man is something reprehensible then I don't know what to say to you. :(

Notdeco wrote: »
    From what I have read on it. Only one of them is still a headcase. Now maybe the other one is the smarter psychopath, I don't know.

But there is always one Alpha leading on some fool. Who is who in this case. Only years from now will we know. Imo

Yes but as you possibly know from reading about it Robert was considered the ring leader at the time of the trial.

• Advertisement

I'm not sure what you mean, he has not re-offended.
    If you think him living as a gay man is something reprehensible then I don't know what to say to you. :(

U haven’t looked hard Enough, u love picking for a fight - bully

When someone can't even get the child's name right, the extent of their research has to be questioned.

U haven’t looked hard Enough, u love picking for a fight - bully

I see, so it is just homophobia along with text speech and incorrect info.

I see, so it is just homophobia along with text speech and incorrect info.

U want to stand up for Venables and Thompson and probably animal a/b as well off u go .
    They didn’t rehabilitate the first 2 and like of it happening on second 2 is remote !
    U need bit of help urself, pickin over names pickin on them being gay - bully u need to be reported

All ur posts tuxy relate to children , says it all
    In one of ur last posts it’s related to age of consent in every country , what kind of human being goes around looking for age of consent ! have u alternative motives maybe

Sardonicat wrote: »
    When someone can't even get the child's name right, the extent of their research has to be questioned.

https://www.irishcentral.com/news/jamie-bulger-ana-kriegel

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-jamie-bulger-film-a-serious-and-moral-piece-of-work-1.3781841

I presume ur reference to me about the name JAMES or Jamie as he was known or maybe u want to pull up the above people as well!

I see ur posts /research with last number of years , relate to incest , period pain And I only looked at some of ur posts !

• Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: Can you type in english please? You have a full keyboard, please use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

You have absolutely no clue about how our criminal justice system works. I despair when I read posts like this.

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-jamie-bulger-film-a-serious-and-moral-piece-of-work-1.3781841

I presume ur reference to me about the name JAMES or Jamie as he was known or maybe u want to pull any of the above people as well !

I called him Jamie the linch mob over it !

my god your so petitic and sick some of the posters here no wonder children are badly brought up by some people !

If you know as much about the case as you claim then you should know that his name was James and his mother has spoken publicly several times about how distressing it is for her that the press began referring to him as Jamie, which he was NEVER known as, which led to the public believing his name was Jamie. I heard
    an interview with her in which she asked listeners to correct people who don't use his correct name. His name is all that is left of him in this world, the least you can do if you're going to discuss your superior knowledge of his horrific murder case is to use the name that was his in his short time as a happy and deeply loved little boy when alive.

I presume ur reference to me about the name JAMES or Jamie as he was known or maybe u want to pull up the above people as well!

I see ur posts /research with last number of years , relate to incest , period pain And I only looked at some of ur posts !

I see you've edited your post after my response in an attempt to cast aspertions on my character. Incest? What precisely are you trying to imply?

U want to stand up for Venables and Thompson and probably animal a/b as well off u go .
    They didn’t rehabilitate the first 2 and like of it happening on second 2 is remote !
    U need bit of help urself, pickin over names pickin on them being gay - bully u need to be reported

All ur posts tuxy relate to children , says it all
    In one of ur last posts it’s related to age of consent in every country , what kind of human being goes around looking for age of consent ! have u alternative motives maybe

How could a conversation be had with someone as illiterate as yourself, it's just a jumble of random letters.
    This explains why you constantly post incorrect information.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,519 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Mod: @Millionaire only not - stop attacking other posters. I've carded you and deleted some of your posts. Next time will get you a ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,412 ✭✭✭Road-Hog

Sardonicat wrote: »

The tabloids/Brit media are normally the reason for this ‘mis-naming’.....as well as ‘jamie’ Bolger there has also been ‘maddie’ McCann.....and I’m sure other that I can’t think of.......it’s hardly a big deal in any case.....we all know who ‘jamie’ Bolger is......it’s not like th Bolger family will be reading through this thread and we are adding to their trauma by incorrectly naming their child...?

• Registered Users Posts: 536 ✭✭✭mrjoneill

The mindset of a teen killer....15yr old....butter wouldn't melt!!!!!!!

"Daniel William Marsh confessed to the brutal murders of an elderly Davis couple, saying he’d had the urge to kill since he was about 10 years old, a Davis police detective said during chilling testimony Friday at Marsh’s preliminary hearing.
    “Every person he would look at, he would have horrible thoughts of how he would kill them,” Detective Ariel Pineda said. The 16-year-old also described having fantasies of a schoolyard massacre, “how many he was going to take out before he was taken out.”
    The hourlong hearing in Yolo Superior Court ended with Marsh being ordered to stand trial for the April 13 stabbing deaths of Oliver Northup, 87, and his wife Claudia Maupin, 76, whose mutilated bodies police found in the bedroom of their Cowell Boulevard condominium."

https://www.davisenterprise.com/local-news/police-teen-confessed-to-killing-davis-couple/

• Registered Users Posts: 8,400 ✭✭✭Gadgetman496

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,682 ✭✭✭monty_python

• Registered Users Posts: 4,016 ✭✭✭Kevhog1988

Terrible for anas family

• Registered Users Posts: 86,775 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

Huzza! Some taxpayer-funded barristers are going to have a very happy Christmas. :mad:

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

No doubt being pushed by his father.

Boy A told him he wanted to kill her, he lured her miles away from her home on false pretences and then he managed to place himself at the scene while it was all unfolding.

He must be extremely naive, or think everyone came down in the last shower.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 321 ✭✭171170

Faugheen wrote: »
    No doubt being pushed by his father.

Boy A told him he wanted to kill her, he lured her miles away from her home on false pretences and then he managed to place himself at the scene while it was all unfolding.

He must be extremely naive, or think everyone came down in the last shower.

Can a child actually decide to appeal a sentence or must a parent/guardian do it on their behalf?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement