Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ana Kriegel - Boys A & B found guilty [Mod: Do NOT post identifying information]

Options

Comments

Can someone please close the thread?

The air at the top of the moral high ground has become very thin.

The thread is nothing more than a ‘thanks accumulator’ for those wishing to express their deep reserves of hatred for two severely damaged teenagers who will (deservedly)pay for their actions every day of their lives.

Every day of their lives? Unless they die in prison, no they won’t at all. They’ll get out some day.

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭brendanwalsh

Glad to hear he suffered .
    Unfortunately it’s not enough .
    I am confident it won’t be the last beating he will get while he remains incarcerated

• Registered Users Posts: 1,826 ✭✭✭Truthvader

Is this your first time hearing about the prison system?

Nope and know a bit about it. It doesn't matter much if you take the view expressed above that the "little scrote" is never getting out but if he or any other little scrotes are ever to be released at some point it might be intelligent to try to change them for the better

Same holds true for adults. Mountjoy is a dangerous subhuman zoo where the poorest and most damaged are abandonned (the nice white collar criminals are all out gardening or writing their book in Shelton Abbey) . Usually what comes out is far darker than what goes in. And the next house they visit could be yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,800 ✭✭✭Pauliedragon

Glad to hear he suffered .
    Unfortunately it’s not enough .
    I am confident it won’t be the last beating he will get while he remains incarcerated
    And the person who beat him is such an upstanding part of our society. Lets give him a medal. Oh wait he's a violent criminal too.

And the person who beat him is such an upstanding part of our society. Lets give him a medal. Oh wait he's a violent criminal too.

Let the animals wipe each other out.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,949 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

ChikiChiki wrote: »
    Given what I heard about the conduct of these cretins is Oberstown I can safely say I'm ****ing delighted.

**** him the the little prick.
    What do we know about their conduct in there? Was something new reported?

Let the animals wipe each other out.
    That's an insult to animals. They don't hurt each other for fun. They do it for survival. It shows a bit of ignorance on your behalf to suggest humans are above animals. Violence is wrong in my opinion and 2 wrongs never make a right. Maybe I'm wrong.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 904 ✭✭✭Blaze420

Pity the staff didn’t turn a blind eye and let that little **** get what he deserves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Carioco wrote: »
    What I mean is they are middle class kids who who grew up soft they are going to have a hard time in a prison with kids from some of the toughest estates in the country.

I doubt Boy A is throwing his weight around, he'd be killed by the other prisoners.

I don't think it's the first time they were attacked didn't one of them get attacked before their trial too?

Just stop, please.

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭paleoperson

That's an insult to animals. They don't hurt each other for fun. They do it for survival. It shows a bit of ignorance on your behalf to suggest humans are above animals. Violence is wrong in my opinion and 2 wrongs never make a right. Maybe I'm wrong.

It would also be cruel and unusual punishment, you can't have that.

Either have them flogged as in some countries or have them protected. None of this wink and nod nonsense, that's sick.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Maybe but at least he didn’t rape and brutally murder another child

Maybe but at least he didn’t rape and brutally murder another child
    How do you know that? Prisons are full of people who rape children for fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 35,022 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

Killer Whales, dolphins, domestic cats, wild cats, hyenas all kill prey for fun as well as survival.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Liam Jealous Sewage

Carioco wrote: »
    What I mean is they are middle class kids who who grew up soft they are going to have a hard time in a prison with kids from some of the toughest estates in the country.

I doubt Boy A is throwing his weight around, he'd be killed by the other prisoners.

I don't think it's the first time they were attacked didn't one of them get attacked before their trial too?

iirc, someone got mistakenly identified as one of them and got attacked....not 100percent sure but i think that whats happened

o1s1n wrote: »
    Killer Whales, dolphins, domestic cats, wild cats, hyenas all kill prey for fun as well as survival.
    Fair point I'll stand corrected but before I praise the guy who bashed a fella I despise I would like to know why this upstanding citizen is in jail in the first place. This creep will probably sue the prison system now and win and we will all pay for it through our taxes and he'll wander out a free man when his sentence is up in a few years with a hefty few quid in his bank acccount while the rest of us plod along worrying about next months bills.

It’s oberstown, a crime so vicious and sadistic would have a trial similar to the boy that was attacked.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,101 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A bit more detail about the assault, and the type of stuff found on his phone after he was arrested...

https://www.herald.ie/news/anas-murderer-boy-a-is-kicked-and-punched-during-planned-attack-39236880.html

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Oberstown is not a prison. It's a holiday camp for scrotes. No prison guards etc. Hug a thug central. Ice cream van goes out to them every Thursday.

https://www.thejournal.ie/oberstown-ice-cream-4155500-Aug2018/

• Registered Users Posts: 14,004 ✭✭✭✭briany

The Irish Sun's source alleges that,
    “The lad is a bit of loner and has been trying to throw his weight around a bit in there and it has come back to haunt him."

Trying to throw his weight around? If that's true, then it further cements the idea that the only thing he's sorry about was getting caught in the first place. You'd imagine most kids who come out of a comfortable suburban background and wind up in Oberstown would want to serve out their time as quietly as possible. Not this one, apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,926 ✭✭✭Sweet.Science

Oberstown is not a prison. It's a holiday camp for scrotes. No prison guards etc. Hug a thug central. Ice cream van goes out to them every Thursday.

https://www.thejournal.ie/oberstown-ice-cream-4155500-Aug2018/

Yep the loony left took over at management level and the place is a kip now .

• Advertisement

It’s oberstown, a crime so vicious and sadistic would have a trial similar to the boy that was attacked.
    If the guards battered that fella I'd give them a payrise and a party. I just think there's a bigger picture here. If we give a pat on the back to the inmates who hammered him they'll be walking out the door of Oberstown soon enough with the attitude I can batter people if I want to. That's my only concern. It's been proven time and time again that letting violent people away just makes them more violent. Would you want those lads wandering down your street when they get out knowing they are allowed to celebrate violence?

If the guards battered that fella I'd give them a payrise and a party. I just think there's a bigger picture here. If we give a pat on the back to the inmates who hammered him they'll be walking out the door of Oberstown soon enough with the attitude I can batter people if I want to. That's my only concern. It's been proven time and time again that letting violent people away just makes them more violent. Would you want those lads wandering down your street when they get out knowing they are allowed to celebrate violence?

I for one wasn’t sitting at home last night worrying about him getting beaten.
    In fact if in 15 years time I saw the same lads beating him outside my house, I wouldn’t even call for help. He deserves to know what it feels like to be scared, because god knows what he made that young girl feel in her last moments.
    If he wants to rape and murder, he’s going to be put into prison with other fine upstanding peers, and I for one am not sorry he’s now matched with bigger and scarier and stronger than he was matched with when he chose Ana to brutally assault and murder.

I for one wasn’t sitting at home last night worrying about him getting beaten.
    In fact if in 15 years time I saw the same lads beating him outside my house, I wouldn’t even call for help. He deserves to know what it feels like to be scared, because god knows what he made that young girl feel in her last moments.
    If he wants to rape and murder, he’s going to be put into prison with other fine upstanding peers, and I for one am not sorry he’s now matched with bigger and scarier and stronger than he was matched with when he chose Ana to brutally assault and murder.
    How do you know the lads that beat him aren't rapists themselves?

How do you know the lads that beat him aren't rapists themselves?

A child carrying out such heinous acts would whip up a serious media interest, and we’d know about it as we know about boy A and boy B

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

A child carrying out such heinous acts would whip up a serious media interest, and we’d know about it as we know about boy A and boy B

If they were caught

• Registered Users Posts: 21,055 ✭✭✭✭Ash.J.Williams

that' s naive

• Registered Users Posts: 2,712 ✭✭✭Sawduck

A bit more detail about the assault, and the type of stuff found on his phone after he was arrested...

https://www.herald.ie/news/anas-murderer-boy-a-is-kicked-and-punched-during-planned-attack-39236880.html

He is one seriously messed up kid, hopefully he never gets out, he would be a serious danger to young girls

• Registered Users Posts: 6,020 ✭✭✭Yeah_Right

salmocab wrote: »
    If they were caught

If they weren't caught then why would they be in Oberstown??

• Registered Users Posts: 11,364 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

Yeah_Right wrote: »
    If they weren't caught then why would they be in Oberstown??

Do you think everyone in prison is in for all the crimes they committed or the ones they got caught for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,485 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Wonder if people would still be prasining him if it turned out to be Boy B?

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement