Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Savings Accounts Question

Options
  • 18-06-2019 4:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭

Hi I was wondering if there are any savings accounts available with BOI that allow both direct debit payments & other lodgements?

I would like to set up a savings account with a fixed amount each month sent via direct debit but would also like to be able to lodge any extra money I might have at the end of a month into the savings account too. I can't find any info about this on the website just accounts that allow direct debit lodgements only. It'd be ideal if I could transfer money via BOI 365. Any advice?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Good Morning markievicz

Thanks for checking your savings query with us here.

With our Mortgage Saver that operates by direct debit, you can make additional lodgements through our Branches although you would be unable to add this accounts as payee online. I understand that was what you were ideally hoping for.

We have a handy tip sheet for our Mortgage Saver Account here

Our Goal Saver and 365 Monthly Saver Accounts operate by direct debit only.

Just to add, if you hold an active current account with us, you could open a Demand Deposit Account online. With this account type you could add this to your existing online profile as a payee and transfer freely between the current and the deposit account. You could also set up a standing order from the current to go into the demand account.

With all of the above, we would ask you to check the benefits and T&C's within our Savings Page here to help you decide which account would suit you best.

Please check back with us if you have any further questions, we be happy to help.

Many thanks
    Alison

Advertisement