Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Charlesland Apartments & Duplex's - Future Car Charging Options

• 18-06-2019 4:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 41

Timely given the climate action report yesterday - i note no discussion for electric car charging options for Charlesland Apartment and Duplex residents. House residents can presumably get a point installed on their own driveway.

I appreciate that not every resident will want/need a charging point, especially as there is a cost involved, but would something like the below be feasible?

- Mgmt Co's approach suppliers of charging points and in return for exclusive access to the estate for a period, a discount is negotiated for each end user that takes up the option
    - Each resident can choose to pay the cost and in return will have a dedicated parking spot with charger, as opposed to the first come first serve parking method currently (In Grove and Park anyway) - all other spaces are managed in the same way they are currently

Im guessing what could complicate things is the potential implication of the ownership and upkeep of the device in relation to your lease, and if this is required to be noted in the deeds etc, however its a reality that will need to be planned for sooner than later i would have thought?

Advertisement