Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Overdraft

Options
  • 19-06-2019 8:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Good morning, I applied online for an overdraft last tuesday 11th June, I was told 3-5 working days when i rang to enquire on the status last friday. I'm wondering when will I hear back?
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Lisa2608,

Thanks for getting in touch.

Applications are assessed on a case by case basis and because of this we cannot provide you with an exact timeframe.

To avoid having to call in you can check to see if the Overdraft has been applied by signing in to our full website www.365online.com and selecting Recent Transactions.

Once you have an Overdraft you will see two balances, Cleared and Available and you should see the Overdraft amount reflected in your Available Balance.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Lisa2608

Thanks for that Lorna, just hoped it would be quicker than a week!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 490 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Jennifer

Lisa2608 wrote: »
    Thanks for that Lorna, just hoped it would be quicker than a week!

You’re very welcome, we are happy to help. Please be assured that your application will be processed and we are sorry that this is taken longer than you expected.

If you would like an update in the mean time you can call our lending team on 0818 200 334 and one of our advisors will be happy to check this out for you. Our lending team are available Monday to Friday 8am to 8pm and Saturday from 10am to 2pm.

I hope this helps.

Thanks Jen

Advertisement