Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Orphaned BOI account

Options
  • 19-06-2019 11:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi there,

I am looking for some advice on a joint Bank of Ireland account that my late mother setup quite some years ago with me as co-holder.

I always thought that my mother closed the account years ago, but I have now received an email from BOI (including last 4 digits of account) advising that a new statement etc will be shortly available on 365 online.

Can anyone please advise who I would discuss this 'lost' account with?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi KAMdude,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

To get more information on this account you can call into your local branch with photo ID and our advisors will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

• Registered Users Posts: 2 KAMDude

Hi KAMdude,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I'm sorry to hear of your mother's passing.

To get more information on this account you can call into your local branch with photo ID and our advisors will be more than happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna
    Hi Lorna,

I have sent a private message in respect of the above..

Regards

Kevin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Thanks for getting back to us Kevin,

We will reply by PM

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement