Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Peugeot e2008

1235»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 118 ✭✭Core6

I'm not sure where you are looking to see that version number.

When I look at the System Information on my e2008 I can see Version:0422DI.

I recently updated it to the latest version — it is reasonably easy to do.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,871 ✭✭✭Castlekeeper

So my wife has been ev shopping and has fallen the e2008. We'll hopefully be buying 2nd hand, probably 21-22, Allure or GT, any tips or is there anything to watch out for?

I see one troublesome story here, but the rest seem positive?

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭dsandson

My neighbour had one up until 2 weeks ago. He absolutely loved it, said it brought back his joy of driving! E2008 has the same underpinnings as the likes of the e208, e-Corsa, Mokka-e, and now the Jeep Avenger and Fiat 600e. I've seen one person on EVANI have problems, but they eventually were solved by a garage that was struggling with the new tech. They're generally quite reliable and good to drive. Just a little less techy infotainment than some of the new EVs, and no one pedal driving.

I recently hired an e-208 on hols and was quite impressed with it, only the seats were an issue for a long journey.

Neighbour went for a brand new e-3008 by the way, for some extra range.

Advertisement