Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finance Ireland Mortgage with previous credit issue

13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Shadow2019

That’s brilliant news Stevie great to have these updates for anyone who is in our situation and we have shown it can be done! Wishing you the best of luck in your new home!

• Registered Users Posts: 5 PinkSky19

Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to say thank you for the encouragement on this post. We now have our family home and a lot of it was down to seeing the success stories from you.

We also went with Bank of Ireland to purchase our new build and to top it off they also gave us and exemption. It did take religious savings while paying rent but we did it. I'm so happy and it was well worth it!

Thanks again everyone!

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Shadow2019

Aww Pinksky19 that is wonderful news! Wishing you many many many wonderful years and times in your new home!

It’s great to see that most of us are all in our homes after years of thinking it wouldn’t become a reality! Just shows these things can happen to anyone but with the right attitude it can be overcome sooner than you think. I hope more people get to where we are seeing our experiences here. 🏡

Best of Luck!

Advertisement