Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking to rent in Wilton/Cork city for 6 months

Options
  • 19-06-2019 9:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,793 ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks, friends of mine are looking to rent a place for 6 months in Wilton/Cork City from the end of this month. It's for a couple. They've been trying the usual places with no joy. They'd have references and deposit etc Would anyone have any leads or know anyone who night be renting? Any tips much appreciated!

Comments

Eod100 wrote: »
    Hi folks, friends of mine are looking to rent a place for 6 months in Wilton/Cork City from the end of this month. It's for a couple. They've been trying the usual places with no joy. They'd have references and deposit etc Would anyone have any leads or know anyone who night be renting? Any tips much appreciated!

Couple will find it very hard, I have a room but people are very wary about their house being taken over by a couple

• Registered Users Posts: 11,793 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Couple will find it very hard, I have a room but people are very wary about their house being taken over by a couple

Think they're looking for 1 room place for their own space.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Dawido

couple looking for rent together raises all the red flags there can be.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,793 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

Dawido wrote: »
    couple looking for rent together raises all the red flags there can be.

Don't follow. Did you read my post above?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,691 ✭✭✭Lia_lia

They really need to ring up places the second they go up on Daft and arrange a viewing. I've 2 friends (a couple) who were looking and it took them a month to find a one bed place. They might find student places to do them until September/October if they are really stuck.

• Advertisement
Advertisement