Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smart Watch / Fitness Trackers - Cheap deal to good to be true?

Options
  • 20-06-2019 8:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi All,

I have browsed tirelessly over the last few weeks to find the cheapest fitbits out there. I looked on comparison price website and scoured pretty much every corner of the internet. Then suddenly when I logged into Facebook I was shown an ad for fit bits and it directed me to this website http://irefit.store/.

They are selling the Ionic fitbit for 124 euro, it normally costs 250 euro. Does anyone know if this website is legit or not?

If something seems to good to be true...………….

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Looks dodge to me.
    At best its a refurb store.
    Possibly they're selling fake fitbits made in China (the tech might be fine ???)
    At worst they take your money and run.

Some of the text on their site is lifted from another site. Their store address appears to be @foxmail.com for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 sugimomo

Diceicle wrote: »
    Looks dodge to me.
    At best its a refurb store.
    Possibly they're selling fake fitbits made in China (the tech might be fine ???)
    At worst they take your money and run.

Some of the text on their site is lifted from another site. Their store address appears to be @foxmail.com for some reason.

Thanks for the response. The foxmail.com raises concerns alright. I think I will not bother purchasing as I don't want to lose 124 euro!

Harvey Norman have good deals if anyone is looking.

Advertisement