Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Socail welfare and part time work

Options
  • 20-06-2019 3:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi if anybody could give me information on this query..I'm a mature student on back to education but I receive job seekers allowence while on summer months I have been offered three days work can I sighn for the other two and is there a limit on how many hours I can work in the three days..thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,574 ✭✭✭✭_Brian

amandab1 wrote: »
    Hi if anybody could give me information on this query..I'm a mature student on back to education but I receive job seekers allowence while on summer months I have been offered three days work can I sighn for the other two and is there a limit on how many hours I can work in the three days..thanks.

Your best bet is to contact citizens advice

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭whampiri

Yes you can. It'll be means tested. Your best bet is to drop into your local Dole office or check out welfare.ie and look at means tested payments.

Advertisement