Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Question on plan charge

• 20-06-2019 8:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭

I have a private pension just wondering what about this it says on my statement plan charge is taken each month as a percentage of your fund. This covers costs of the initial and ongoing sales advice and administration bthen in a column beside it it had the figure €119.89, can somebody tell me is this how much I'm paying out of my direct debit payment before my money hits the fund, every month and I'm paying €1438.68 Annually for this ,

If this is right is that not a bit over the top cause then I'm effectively paying 3 months of my money to them?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators Posts: 6,864 ✭✭✭Spocker

It's hard to know based on the figures, but I'd be of the opinion that the €119.89 might be cumulative, for the YTD? It should be clearly set out in your policy documentation what the fees are, it's usually a low percentage number, like 1% or something similar

• Registered Users Posts: 1,672 ✭✭✭torrevieja

I will have another look at it again

Advertisement