Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lyca Mobile

• 20-06-2019 10:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Could anyone offer me an honest opinion about the Lyca Mobile network. I am currently an Eir customer and for €30 a month payg I get free calls and texts to all networks with 20gb 4g data.

I was looking at Lycas offer which is €25 a month for free calls and texts to all networks with 60gb data although I’m unsure if they’re a 4g network and it’s looking as if they’re 3G.

Could someone please give me an honest opinion based upon their current data speed and network coverage?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

If happy with Eir, why not switch to the 30GB connect plan for €14.99 on a 30 day contract?

https://www.eir.ie/mobile/simonly/

eir mobile connect - 30 Day
    €14.99 A MONTH FOR 6 MONTHS
    €29.99 A MONTH THEREAFTER
    30GB Data
    Unlimited texts
    Unlimited Irish calls
    Use your data at home or in the EU
    Free eir sport pack on your mobile

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Ubetkoff

elstingeo wrote: »
    Could anyone offer me an honest opinion about the Lyca Mobile network. I am currently an Eir customer and for €30 a month payg I get free calls and texts to all networks with 20gb 4g data.

I was looking at Lycas offer which is €25 a month for free calls and texts to all networks with 60gb data although I’m unsure if they’re a 4g network and it’s looking as if they’re 3G.

Could someone please give me an honest opinion based upon their current data speed and network coverage?

Thanks.

IMO They're the best value for calls and texting and international calling, but They're 3g isn't very popular with customers I've heard, however I havnt used it

Advertisement