If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung frame

Options
  • 21-06-2019 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

I’m looking at getting the Samsung frame, most likely the 43”. What’s your best deal on it at the moment? Are they easy enough to mount?

Cheers

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi folks,

I’m looking at getting the Samsung frame, most likely the 43”. What’s your best deal on it at the moment? Are they easy enough to mount?

Cheers
    Hi Easy Rod.

The current 43" Frame the LS03N is currently priced at £899
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203585-samsung-ue43ls03n-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

They are very easy to install and the wall bracket comes included in the box.

Also includes our 6 year guarantee free of charge.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,878 ✭✭✭Easy Rod

Hi Easy Rod.

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203585-samsung-ue43ls03n-43-inch-4k-ultra-hd-hdr-smart-led-tv-tvplus.aspx

Sounds good, what are the details for delivery to Dublin?

I'm interested in one of these.
    Are they actually a good TV?

Easy Rod wrote: »
    Hi Easy Rod.

Sounds good, what are the details for delivery to Dublin?
    Hi Easy Rod.

Even better news for you as it's just dropped to £799 which makes it a cracking deal :)

Regarding shipping, I would have it dispatched on Monday and it would hit Dublin for delivery on Tuesday.
    I've checked stock in our main warehouse and it is starting to get low as the NEW QLED frame is due to be released shortly.

If you want to go for one drop me your contact number in a PM and we can give you a buzz for some details.

I'm interested in one of these.
    Are they actually a good TV?
    Hey BrownFinger.

They are good televisions.

I have seen a few in situation at customers homes after we have installed them and they do a very good job indeed.
    They also really set the room of as a talking point when ran in The Frame mode.

We also use one here in our store as our instore notice board and run slideshows etc on it.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.