Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows doors supplier

Options
  • 21-06-2019 7:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Looking to get large doors for new extension 3.6x2.3, which suppliers are good as quality and prices differ so much- big lift and slide is my preference but might be out of budget 😢

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

LeafLeafy wrote: »
    Looking to get large doors for new extension 3.6x2.3, which suppliers are good as quality and prices differ so much- big lift and slide is my preference but might be out of budget ��

I would highly recommend Peak Windows and Doors & I've used them twice. First in 2017 for the front of my house and recently for the back of my house.
    Both times I got quotes from other companies and Peak came out cheaper and sometimes for better quality windows.
    Their fitters are very tidy and removed all the rubbish afterwards.
    Also their after sales service is very good. I had a small problem with my front door. As it was black it expanded a bit from the sun. They sent their fitters back twice to fix the problem.
    I have no affiliation to the company.

Advertisement