Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland loan

Options
  • 21-06-2019 9:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

So I got a loan from BOI and it got approved and I got it through in feb. applied for a top up loan they rang me on Wednesday last week to say it was approved and to send on pps number evidence which i did the Thursday. They said it would be 48 hours before it’s shown in my account and nothing came through this week.So I rang them today to ask them if they wanted more documentation or something and they said they tried to ring me Thursday and Friday loads of times.. which they didn’t cause I didn’t get any missed calls which is very weird, no voicemails left or email sent And now they’re saying they’ve cancelled my application after saying it was approved and they’ll try open up a new application?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi Mich91,

Thank you for taking the time to get in touch.

I'm sorry to hear that you are unhappy with the loan process you experienced.

If you'd like to send us a PM with more information and a contact number, we'd be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement