If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rega Planar 1

Options
  • 21-06-2019 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi,

Just wondering what your best price would be for the Rega Planar 1 (white) delivered to Dublin?

Also, would that be delivered on a specific day? I'd need to make sure I'm home from work.

Thanks!
    David

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,277 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi,

Just wondering what your best price would be for the Rega Planar 1 (white) delivered to Dublin?

Also, would that be delivered on a specific day? I'd need to make sure I'm home from work.

Thanks!
    David
    Hi Diminishing.

Thanks for the post.

Planar 1 is a great choice, I use one at home myself.

They currently retail at £249.
    I could offer one to you in White for £225 delivered. Currently in stock and ready to ship.

In terms of delivery it would usually be next working day to Dublin.
    So if it shipped today it would arrive on Monday or if we shipped on Monday then Tuesday.

Let me know your thoughts.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Diminishing

Hi,

Thanks!
    David
    Hi Diminishing.

Thanks for the post.

I could offer one to you in White for £225 delivered. Currently in stock and ready to ship.

So if it shipped today it would arrive on Monday or if we shipped on Monday then Tuesday.

Hi,

Thanks a lot - that sounds great. And it comes with the lifetime warranty?

Perhaps we can wait until Monday to ship (I can work from home on Tuesday).

Cheers,
    David

Hi,

Thanks!
    David
    Hi Diminishing.

Thanks for the post.

Hi,

Cheers,
    David
    Hey David.

The Rega does indeed come with a lift time warranty against manufacturing defects. This does not included wear or damage to the needle.

There is no issue waiting until Monday to ship.

If you want to drop me over your contact number in a PM then we can give you call to get the order sorted for you.

Hi,

Thanks!
    David
    Hi Diminishing.

Thanks for the post.

Hi,

Cheers,
    David
    Hey David.

The Rega does indeed come with a lift time warranty against manufacturing defects. This does not included wear or damage to the needle.

There is no issue waiting until Monday to ship.

If you want to drop me over your contact number in a PM then we can give you call to get the order sorted for you.
    Brilliant - thanks. 

One last question: do you have any kind of record cleaner you can offer a good price on?

Edit: just a brush, I mean. Nothing fancy.

Cheers,
    David

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Diminishing,

the best brush without breaking the bank is the Audioquest Anti Static Brush: 
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203608-audioquest-anti-static-brush-record-cleaning-brush.aspx?swapstore=1

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Advertisement

Hi Diminishing,

https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203608-audioquest-anti-static-brush-record-cleaning-brush.aspx?swapstore=1

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I think I'll stick with the turntable for now. Have sent a PM.

Cheers!

Hi Diminishing,

Keep us posted,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

I think I'll stick with the turntable for now. Have sent a PM.

Cheers!
    Cheers David.

We will call you ASAP.

Hi-

Thanks for processing the order so quickly! 

I'm just working out where the turntable will fit, and think I'll have to move my speakers, meaning I'm also in the market for some speaker stands.

I have a pair of Kef Cresta 1s. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    David

Hi-

Thanks for processing the order so quickly! 

I'm just working out where the turntable will fit, and think I'll have to move my speakers, meaning I'm also in the market for some speaker stands.

I have a pair of Kef Cresta 1s. Any recommendations?

Thanks!
    David
    Hey David.

Your more than welcome.

For stands you could check out the following:

Soundstyle Z2 priced at £79.95 - I could offer these at £69.95
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-100049-soundstyle-z2-black-per-pair.aspx

HiFi Racks produce the Duet Oak priced at £109 - I could offer a pair of these for £95.00
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-203488-hi-fi-racks-duet-oak-per-pair.aspx

Atacama have the very nice Moseco 6 priced at £134.95 - I could drop to £115 on these.
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-201170-atacama-moseco-6-gloss-black-bamboo-per-pair.aspx

Followed by the monster Custom Design FS104 coming in at £169 - I could offer a pair of these for £150 (Special order product)
    https://www.richersounds.ie/p-200433-custom-design-fs104-signature-black-per-pair.aspx

Let me know if any of the above catch your eye.

Hi - thanks for the reply. 

I was hoping to spend a little less tbh. What about the Mission Stancette - would they be suitable? If so, what could you offer those for?

Cheers!

• Advertisement

Hi - thanks for the reply. 

I was hoping to spend a little less tbh. What about the Mission Stancette - would they be suitable? If so, what could you offer those for?

Cheers!
    Hey David.

Don't really have much margin to play with on these but I could do the Stancette for £64.

Hi - that sounds good. Can I add them (in black) to the order for dispatch on Monday?

Thanks,
    David

Hi - that sounds good. Can I add them (in black) to the order for dispatch on Monday?

Thanks,
    David
    Will drop you a call ASAP :)

Arrived yesterday. Working great. Thanks a lot!

Arrived yesterday. Working great. Thanks a lot!
    You are more than welcome David :D

Lets us know if we can help in any way in future.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.