Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Overheal wrote: »
    Again it’s in this thread, and I even offered you a brief synopsis, so how is that lacking in integrity? You need two pages (probably more) of the thread containing the relevant conversation copied and pasted for you again? This is how message boards work: Go read it, rather than keep derailing this thread with your flamebaiting nonsense.
    One link to the racist post would suffice.
    That's how message boards work.

See my previous post. I haven’t shifted any goalposts or supplied any red herrings. It is demonstrably true, you just have to get the thumb out and read the thread, it’s bad manners to jump late into a thread and be this obtuse about it.
    It means I speak (and think) for myself. I never said he “seemed like a racist” I’m telling you that the lad is a racist, demonstrated on this thread that you’re too lazy to go back and read. Until you do, I’m not sure what kind of constructive engagement you hope we would have.
    Its bad manners to insult and malign other posters, and then not be able to back it up with any valid reason.
    DubInMeath wrote: »
    if Gemma and her ilk get their way then you will have to leave the country.
    Defamation and Nonsense.
    batgoat wrote: »
    You're lying Stephen and I would be astounded if you've never searched for the term..
    More of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,772 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

You keep saying defamation yet you clearly have no idea what it means. How is suggesting someone might leave the country defamation?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Great replacement is a pretty specific term so I would be pretty surprised if he didn't know the meaning. Do you subscribe to the theory out of interest recedite?

You keep saying defamation yet you clearly have no idea what it means. How is suggesting someone might leave the country defamation?
    Has Gemma O'Doherty actually said she would run people out of the country if one of their parents was Korean or Chinese?
    If so, post the link.
    If not, its absolute nonsense, and also defamation, to make that allegation here about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

recedite wrote: »
    Has Gemma O'Doherty actually said she would run people out of the country if one of their parents was Korean or Chinese?
    If so, post the link.
    If not, its absolute nonsense, and also defamation, to make that allegation about her, here.
    U mad bro?

• Advertisement

If so, post the link.
    If not, its absolute nonsense, and also defamation, to make that allegation here about her.
    No it’s not. Also, she’s a public and political figure.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,775 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

If so, post the link.
    Given her constant attacks on Hazel Chu and her "Irish" credentials she kind of has lets be honest.
    There is also the video of her mate from the national party pretty much saying he would get rid of everyone who isnt "irish".
    (the video was from Gemmas protest at google btw)

gmisk wrote: »
    Given her constant attacks on Hazel Chu and her "Irish" credentials she kind of has lets be honest.
    There is also the video of her mate from the national party pretty much saying he would get rid of everyone who isnt "irish".

Well, Recedite, there’s the proof it’s not nonsense much less defamation.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,767 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I'm not a big one for calling anyone right leaning a Nazi but he actually is as close as you'll get.

Acknowledging that Hazel Chu is an Irish citizen as the law stands but "when we have the law in our own hands and we can change that"

This is someone Gemma promotes and invites to speak.

Oh, and he attended loads of pro Nazi rallies in Germany. Hitler salutes, Hitler quotes, standing ovations for surviving WW2 Nazis in attendance, the lot. He even spoke at one.

A small pathetic angry man shouting at far right rallies in Germany.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

If so, post the link.

She has aligned herself with Justin Barrett. There's all the proof you need.

• Advertisement

The Nal wrote: »
    I'm not a big one for calling anyone right leaning a Nazi but he actually is as close as you'll get.

Acknowledging that Hazel Chu is an Irish citizen as the law stands but "when we have the law in our own hands and we can change that"

This is someone Gemma promotes and invites to speak.
    I actually cant find the video to hand but that was the line that stood out the most to me as well.......horrific stuff.

Him and Gemma have a lot in common outside of there horrendous screechy voices.

No it’s not. Also, she’s a public and political figure.
    It is. And if you think its not defamation because "she is is a public and political figure" then (as I suspected) you have no idea what defamation is.

It is. And if you think its not defamation because "she is is a public and political figure" then (as I suspected) you have no idea what defamation is.

Take it up with the head office then? What do you want here.

I actually cant find the video to hand but that was the line that stood out the most to me as well.......horrific stuff.

Him and Gemma have a lot in common outside of there horrendous screechy voices.

Look at the little guy go!

hqdefault.jpg

guys stop it you’re defaming her with facts

If you think its defamation give Gemma a shout, she seems to have no bother sending a solicitors letter to anyone who comes out in opposition to her.

Where is the money coming from for the solicitors I wonder?
    Its not from Patreon anyway...
    https://www.patreon.com/GemmaODoherty

• Registered Users Posts: 8,100 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Hazel Chu has decided to raise her profile by engaging in a twitter war with Gemma, which seems to be working quite well for her.

That's a matter for Chu. If she had been of Irish ancestry, and decided to antagonise Gemma with her leftist open borders crap, she would have got exactly the same sort of response.

Hazel Chu has decided to raise her profile by engaging in a twitter war with Gemma, which seems to be working quite well for her.

That's a matter for Chu. If she had been of Irish ancestry, and decided to antagonise Gemma with her leftist open borders crap, she would have got exactly the same sort of response.

Hey stop defaming Chu

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

She would have had Justin Barrett talking about taking her citizenship away? And Stefan Molyneux saying racist things about her which Gemma retweeted?

• Advertisement

Nope it all started with "that migrant" comment. I hadn't heard of Hazel Chu before that. Same for loads of people as proven by her Twitter account (likes, RTs etc) before she retweeted that ape calling her "that migrant".

She has a right to defend herself against the shíte and if she can prosper from it and make Gem and her lot look like tits in the process than fair play to her.

Gemma O Doherty was ripping into her "that migrant" (charming as always) she had every right to reply which she did, in a lot more of a polite manner than her bile deserved.
    Chu doesnt really need to raise her profile I think it might be the other way round, what percentage of votes did Gemma get at the last elections? How about Hazel Chu?

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Before this twitter war Hazel Chu got voted on to Dublin City Council on the first count with double the quota. So whatever she was doing she was doing it quite well before engaging with Gemma. And the stuff said about Hazel on Gemma's facebook and twitter reveals all you need to know about Gemma's supporters.

How did Gemma get on in that election again?

Hey stop defaming Chu
    That's not how it works. You've a lot to learn.
    See, what I did there was give my own opinion, not Hazel Chu's opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

What Leftist open borders crap was she saying?

Its bad manners to insult and malign other posters, and then not be able to back it up with any valid reason.

Defamation and Nonsense.

More of the above.

Horse ****

Gemma - 6,659 a staggering 1.83% - in the European elections (so the whole of ireland got to vote.....)
    Hazel Chu - 4,069 votes - almost double the quota in Pembroke a small area in Dublin.

The cut of this

I think there 4 people there. lol.

that ape calling her "that migrant".
    I haven't seen it, but anyway is it relevant? What's it got to do with Gemma?
    Has Gemma ever expressed a desire to deport Hazel Chu on the grounds that she is not of a pure native bloodline?
    I'm aware that their politics are very opposed to each other, but that is a separate matter.

• Advertisement

The cut of this

Look game of thrones extras have a lot of free time these days...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement