Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Stephen15 wrote: »
    The great replacement is just a name I've heard given to replacement migration which has already happened in places like Savile Town in Yorkshire and Molenbeek in Brussels and is happening here in places like Blanchardstown, Longford and Balbriggan.

Saying supporting the National Party is racist is just stupid, Justin Barrett is an Irish Nationalist but I wouldn't call him a racist he attended a few neo nazi rallies years ago on a pro life message and he admitted in an interview he regrets it. Saying the National Party is racist is like saying Trump and all his supporters are racist.

Now I know you're taking the piss Stephen. Justin Barrett is a poisonous little dwarf who is without one shadow of a doubt a racist.

Did you not see him ranting on Barrow Street about "that migrant" when referring to Hazel Chu who was born and bred in Firhouse no??

And the Great Replacement is a term you've heard from other racists. :rolleyes:

I suppose you're a Tommy Robinson fan too?

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-london-49435117

He was charged with posting grossly offensive material online. Prosecution claimed it was racist. He said it was just a bit of banter between friends. Judge took the common sense approach. Hope he can put the ordeal behind him.

And this is what we're dealing with. Someone who thinks mocking the dead is hilarious. :mad:

The Nal wrote: »
    The cut of this

I think there 4 people there. lol.

What the hell is chrisendom?

recedite wrote: »
    I haven't seen it, but anyway is it relevant? What's it got to do with Gemma?
    Has Gemma ever expressed a desire to deport Hazel Chu on the grounds that she is not of a pure native bloodline?
    I'm aware that their politics are very opposed to each other, but that is a separate matter.

Yes, in answer to your question Gemma has expressed a desire to deport Hazel.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1164940125840859136

Good old Gemm-trails has a strange request for RTE.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,794 ✭✭✭cookie1977

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1164940125840859136

Good old Gemm-trails has a strange request for RTE.
    Wont someone think of the children!!

pinkyeye wrote: »
    What the hell is chrisendom?

And why is a cosplaying Gandalf banging on about it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Now I know you're taking the piss Stephen. Justin Barrett is a poisonous little dwarf who is without one shadow of a doubt a racist.

Did you not see him ranting on Barrow Street about "that migrant" when referring to Hazel Chu who was born and bred in Firhouse no??

And the Great Replacement is a term you've heard from other racists. :rolleyes:

I suppose you're a Tommy Robinson fan too?

Jesus Christ I don't have to agree with everything he says the way some of yous go on you'd swear I feckin worship him, have a picture of him all over me room and think the sun shines out his arse. Hint I agree with a lot of what he says but not everything he says. I don't see why calling him a dwarf adds anything constructive to the discussion either it's like the guy who called Michael D a "midget parasite" at a water protest.

I've heard the term from Martin Sellner again someone who I agree with a llt of what he says but not everthing he says.

Jesus Christ I don't have to agree with everything he says the way some of yous go on you'd swear I feckin worship him, have a picture of him all over me room and think the sun shines out his arse. Hint I agree with a lot of what he says but not everything he says. I don't see why calling him a dwarf adds anything constructive to the discussion either it's like the guy who called Michael D a "midget parasite" at a water protest.

I've heard the term from Martin Sellner again someine who I agree with a llt of what he says but not everthing he says.
    I gotta ask, is this tongue in cheek now? We've made mistakes before...

I've heard the term from Martin Sellner again someine who I agree with a llt of what he says but not everthing he says.

You specifically said he's not a racist Stephen when he clearly is so why are you lying?

• Advertisement

You specifically said he's not a racist Stephen when he clearly is so why are you lying?

Please explain to me and don't say because he was at Nazi rally in 90s or because he just is without giving a reason a common tactic of people from your side of the spectrum.

Please explain to me and don't say because he was at Nazi rally in 90s or because he just is without giving a reason a common tactic of people from your side of the spectrum.
    In other words: Excluding ALL pre existing evidence, please explain NOW why he's a racist.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,749 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

cookie1977 wrote: »
    You're not someone who has the "a retweet is not an endorsement" and/or a disclaimer about your employer are you?

No I leave that sort of nonsense to the likes of Colm O' Gorman.

The Nal wrote: »
    The cut of this

I think there 4 people there. lol.

I lasted exactly 3:19 before giving up.

Sweet Jesus they are a serious collection of head-bangers and loopers. Imagine aligning yourself with these kind of lunatics.

recedite wrote: »
    I presume Chu was born before 2005 when the law was changed, but nowadays the status of the parents is relevant.

Where is the part where Gemma comes out and says she wants to deport Irish citizens she does not think are Irish enough?

Anyway this was not originally about Chu. It was after this post...

..and some other posters here then attacked that poster and made disgusting remarks that Gemma would like to make this person leave the country.

Yes I do think Gemma and her ilk are disgusting for wanting this to happen. It would appear that you have no issue with it if it did however.

I didn't attack the poster, I simply stated the fact.

In other words: Excluding ALL pre existing evidence, please explain NOW why he's a racist.

No it was in the 90s people's views change over the course of 20 plus years I bet you if he adopted left wing views since then you wouldn't even mention that he attended neo Nazi rallies when he was younger. He said in an interview that he took the wrong advice when he attended those rallies.

No it was in the 90s people's views change over the course of 20 plus years I bet you if he adopted left wing views since then you wouldn't even mention that he attended neo Nazi rallies when he was younger. He said in an interview that he took the wrong advice when he attended those rallies.

Don't know about cookie, but yeah I would still mention it. The man is a prick.

Show me the evidence then please. Multiple reputable sourced if you dont mind.

Show me the evidence then please. Multiple reputable sourced if you dont mind.

Pretty sure he said in either an interview with Sean Moncrieff or Matt Copper

Pretty sure he said in either an interview with Sean Moncrieff or Matt Copper
    Hey I'm not the one making the claim. I've no idea what he said or who he said it to.

• Advertisement

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Don't know about cookie, but yeah I would still mention it. The man is a prick.

How do you know he's a prick? Have you met him? I mean I can't say he's a lovely man as I have never met him either but how do you know he is a prick. Are you that much of a bigot that you think anyone with an opposing political opinion to yours is a prick?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

I've heard the term from Martin Sellner again someone who I agree with a llt of what he says but not everthing he says.

This is the best I could find from their site.
    Q) Did your president really attend Nazi meetings in Germany? Why would he do that if he is not a Nazi or does not support them?

A) Justin did attend meetings all around Europe held by various groups in order to speak in a pro life capacity. These attendances were organised for him by the group he worked for at the time and he did not look into who was holding these meetings before attending.

Although this fails to explain his attendance of fascist rallies in Italy which he fails to mention. The group who also hung out with Youth Defence so he was well aware of their views... They also attended the same Nazi rallies as him.
    Barrett extols his extreme views in his book "The National Way Forward". In this 200 page rant, he expresses opinions on everything from Jewish influences
    in the US to his ideas for Irish reunification that includes the expulsion of Northern Protestants. The book is only available for order on extreme
    right-wing websites.

The Forza Nuova party has a membership which like to wear fascist uniforms and give Nazi-style salutes. The shadowy multi-millionaire former terrorist
    Roberto Fiore leads it. Fiore only returned to Italy in 1997, having fled to London in 1980 after the Bologna railway station bombing which claimed the
    lives of 85 people. He ran the Armed Revolutionary Nuclei organisation, two of whose members were found guilty of the bombing.

Barrett shared a platform with Fiore at a rally of flag-waving Italian fascists at the Hotel Miramar on July 21st 2001 in the Italian city of Civitanova.
    At the rally, Barrett and Mario Di Giovanni, Youth Defence's representative in Italy, and their fascist colleagues voiced their support for Catholic
    fundamentalist revolution. They also took time out to condemn McDonalds restaurants.

Youth Defence's relationship with the European extreme right has also been cemented by the visit of a group of Forza Nuova students, led by the
    25-year-old Marco Gladi, to Ireland last year to 'study' with Youth Defence.

http://www.indymedia.ie/article/13470

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

A few examples. Just a few. I am actually amazed that anyone is disputing at all that Barrett is a racist!

Justin Barrett calls for racial profiling and banning all Muslims from entering Ireland

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/ireland/irish-news/ireland-s-national-party-in-favour-of-racial-profiling-says-leader-1.2873485

Justin Barrett lied about numerous immigration facts

https://www.thejournal.ie/national-party-justin-barrett-immigration-facts-3087878-Nov2016/

Juston Barrett openly mocks and attacks immigrants who become new citizens of Ireland

http://districtmagazine.ie/meet-irelands-national-party-a-bitter-clumsy-and-racist-organisation/

The ICMSA removed James Reynolds because the National Party is racist

https://www.thatsfarming.com/news/editorial-there-s-no-place-for-racism-in-irish-farming

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

What is the argument here?

How many people should Ireland take in a year? obviously it shouldn't be zero or an endless amount Nobody wants to put a figure down.

How do you know he's a prick? Have you met him? I mean I can't say he's a lovely man as I have never met him either but how do you know he is a prick. Are you that much of a bigot that you think anyone with an opposing political opinion to yours is a prick?

I'd really really like to see you answer some questions without a question Stephen so look at this list and answer please. If you don't then I won't be answering any of yours.

1. Did you watch the YouTube video where he rants about "that migrant" in reference to Hazel Chu?

2. Do you think that is not racist?

3. Do you think that Hazel Chu is Irish?

4. Can someone who is not pale skinned with freckles be Irish?

If you don't answer these questions I will refuse to engage with anymore of your bull****.

At 16:15 on this recording he states that no he's not a fascist but that depends on how you define it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=802XIXpHRkU

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

I'd really really like to see you answer some questions without a question Stephen so look at this list and answer please. If you don't then I won't be answering any of yours.

1. Did you watch the YouTube video where he rants about "that migrant" in reference to Hazel Chu?

2. Do you think that is not racist?

3. Do you think that Hazel Chu is Irish?

4. Can someone who is not pale skinned with freckles be Irish?

If you don't answer these questions I will refuse to engage with anymore of your bull****.

It's a trap. Don't answer.

Blueshoe wrote: »

It's a trap. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Blueshoe wrote: »

Yeah you're right. Stephen might actually say more racist things. Interesting how you're encouraging him to covertly hide his racism.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Advertisement

Yeah you're right. Stephen might actually say more racist things. Interesting how you're encouraging him to covertly hide his racism.

I guess you don't like facts very much Joey if you happen ro view them as racist

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement