Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

The Nal wrote: »
    Aha, shes still on the same number then, cheers,

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Her email to the family says it all really.

What a horrible excuse for a human she really is

• Registered Users Posts: 32,777 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

whippet wrote: »
    Her email to the family says it all really.

What a horrible excuse for a human she really is
    It seems to be her stock response to threaten to sue....they were horrible tweets no shock there

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

Did she threaten to sue Lidl? Or just the family involved?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

I'm pretty sure old Gemtrails must be edging onto whatever counts as a 'Vexatious List' with the courts.
    What a plonker.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    I'm pretty sure old Gemtrails must be edging onto whatever counts as a 'Vexatious List' with the courts.
    What a plonker.

It takes a surprisingly large amount of ****e to get added to that list, but she will get there I have no doubt about that.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Another one to go on her list of enemies then. Sure let me get in on the party. Gemma you're a big ould racist. Sue away.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

ollkiller wrote: »
    Another one to go on her list of enemies then. Sure let me get in on the party. Gemma you're a big ould racist. Sue away.

...you are exposing yourself to grave financial risk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Sir Oxman wrote: »
    What a plonker.

Hasn’t stopped Redacted in fairness.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Big Vern wrote: »

The family. Lidl would crush her.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,548 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

The family. Lidl would crush her.

Would be funny if Lidl said they and their team of lawyers were going to support the family in this case. Be great to see GemGem rock up and face a team of legal experts.

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

oranbhoy67 wrote: »
    Its quite complicated but it kinda unfolded & is documented while I was posting on this thread below, she tried to oust anyone who she saw as taking publicity away from her and instead of reporting about Marys case she was trying to control the narrative with her as the hero of the piece and anyone else who stood forward and were listened to when it came to the case, were persona non grata for her

Her behaviour making the documentary & after it was atrocious to the people involved including myself who came on board late in the making of it and she tried to discard like trash when I was of no use to her.

she has a track record of this with other murder victims families, Fr Molloys being the obvious one , but their is others too , shes a total parasite and has been for a long time

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056953778&page=11

You wouldn't happen to have a copy of that YouTube video hanging around somewhere else?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭MontgomeryClift

Would be funny if Lidl said they and their team of lawyers were going to support the family in this case. Be great to see GemGem rock up and face a team of legal experts.

"Wouldn't it be funny if the global corporation bankrupted an individual for criticising one of its advertisements."

The GloboHomo jackboot is going to stamp down hard on dissent.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

"Wouldn't it be funny if the global corporation bankrupted an individual for criticising one of its advertisements."

"Wouldn't it be funny if a corporation defended a genuine, innocent couple who had been the subject of a vile racist attack designed by the attacker to promote her brand, regardless of the consequences for the couple she threw under a bus."

Globohomo jackboot? FFS. What are you like.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,548 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gemma's go to place when people criticise her isnto sue, she is threatening tonsue a young family and letsbface it we all know Gemma is worth a good few quid.

So yes i would like to see the shoe (not jackboot) on the other foot and see how she feels when faced with a high priced legal team to call her out on her bullshìt and racism.

What happened exactly? I'm guessing Lidl done an ad with some kind of multi ethnic family (because that's how Ireland is now - get used to it fascist) she criticised it for having the gall to suggest Irish people are ethnically white. What happened next?

Dissent?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,157 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

She doesn't appear happy with the Irish Times or Lidl.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1177526072696541185?s=20

• Registered Users Posts: 16,622 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

The GloboHomo jackboot

You have to wonder what kind of online lives people have, in what corners of the net do they spend their time, to end up buying into and coming out with such moronic stuff.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,814 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Big Vern wrote: »

She emailed the family to threaten them directly with court action and “grave financial risk” if the Times published their story. At the same time she refused to return calls from the Times..

And yet the actual Montgomery Clift was gay, or possibly bisexual, and quite contentedly so...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I see a protest outside the Times happening.....

Hopefully. They're great banter.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

How mentally broken do you have to be to come up with this ****e?

• Registered Users Posts: 926 ✭✭✭Utter Consternation

The Nal wrote: »
    I see a protest outside the Times happening.....

Hopefully. They're great banter.

Her fans and supporters are mad to get another auld protest going. They're dying to start waving their hands in the air again. Saluting each other. ;)

Normally, folks like Monty here are wailing about having "it" "shoved down their throat" or "stuck in their face". It's nice to them introducing a little diversity into their fears.

Gay Nazis! Fabulous, mien Fuhrer!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,744 ✭✭✭marieholmfan

You may have to bend over and take it.
    It will be hard for you at first

the tension building is unbearable!

There will be an eruption!

You may have to bend over and take it.
    It will be hard for you at first

the tension building is unbearable!

There will be an eruption!

Such confusing feelings I must drown them out with apoplectic RAGE AND SHOUTING

What happened exactly? I'm guessing Lidl done an ad with some kind of multi ethnic family (because that's how Ireland is now - get used to it fascist) she criticised it for having the gall to suggest Irish people are ethnically white. What happened next?

No, that didn't happen.

Now what?

• Advertisement

No, that didn't happen.

Now what?

You tell me. I don't actually know the story. That's what I asked

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement