Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,625 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Critiqued wrote: »
    Yeah well you thought wrong. Sitting behind your keyboard calling people idiots, you wouldn't do it in the real world.

Now who is triggered :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,309 ✭✭✭✭alastair

Wombatman wrote: »
    Either the Gernon's are planning to stop the Great Replacement singlehandedly or the Lidl discount condoms are useless.

headerimages_2360x1000.png

Germa had an issue with them too. Their surname sounded suspicious to her.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,103 ✭✭✭Odhinn

alastair wrote: »
    Germa had an issue with them too. Their surname sounded suspicious to her.

If you change the letters in their name with other letters, they spell "Soros".

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 24 Critiqued

pjohnson wrote: »
    Now who is triggered :pac:

Do you just jump into conversations that dont involve you with one liners all the time? Do you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion? It certainly doesn't seem that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Odhinn wrote: »
    If you change the letters in their name with other letters, they spell "Soros".

Even when it was the bears, we all knew it was Soros.

The Gernon's must have purchased that sofa with that Soros cheque they received.....

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 42 thechewyone

Wombatman wrote: »
    Either the Gernon's are planning to stop the Great Replacement singlehandedly or the Lidl discount condoms are useless.

Leave the man alone. He's clearly pushing above his station so let him keep on pushing as he clearly has been!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,888 ✭✭✭AtomicHorror

Do you just jump into conversations that dont involve you with one liners all the time? Do you have nothing of substance to add to the discussion? It certainly doesn't seem that way.

Welcome to the internet. Is it your first day?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

I wouldn't be casting aspersions about adding substance to discussions if I were you.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,946 ✭✭✭✭anewme

Couple were just there on the six o’clock news.

They are clearly very upset by what has happened and the abuse they are getting.

Abuse for doing an ad about shopping in Lidl.?

Fair play to them for speaking out about it.

That horrible hate driven woman should be ashamed of herself.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Both my parents are foreigners. I wonder what Gemma would say about me.

• Advertisement

eviltwin wrote: »
    Both my parents are foreigners. I wonder what Gemma would say about me.

Not much.

Unless they're brown, in which case they (and you) are an immediate threat to the Gemmaverse.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Odhinn wrote: »
    Not much.

Unless they're brown, in which case they (and you) are an immediate threat to the Gemmaverse.

No I'm white and so are they but it's telling that we'd be more acceptable to her based on colour even though the Ryan's are an Irish/English family.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,145 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

She is off her head. Something very disturbing about her.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I really hope this leads to an explosion from her that gets her thrown off Twitter.

She tries her very best to the Irish Katie Hopkins but she hasn't got her tenacity orthin personality. She won't be interviewed by anyone.

This leads me to think that she doesn't actually believe in what she says. It's all a call for attention. Getting into dangerous territory now though.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,625 ✭✭✭✭pjohnson

Very offended. Why do you get so upset?

I wonder if there is a Scandinavian version of go'd ranting on about Lidl Ireland using an Irish family whose dad thinks that he's a Viking?

WB Yokes wrote: »
    It's a rare occurrence they are normally fat and not that pretty.

Yeah those Russian mail order brides do tend to end up with some mouldy looking Irish lads alright.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 370 ✭✭WB Yokes

DubInMeath wrote: »
    Yeah those Russian mail order brides do tend to end up with some mouldy looking Irish lads alright.

Thats her problem mate :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

She is off her head. Something very disturbing about her.

She needs catching, strapping up and throwing into a padded cell for a programme of ECT.

A mother living in Co Meath has said she feared for the safety of her young child after being subject to abuse online that began after a tweet by a well-known former journalist Gemma O'Doherty.

Fiona Ryan, her fiancé Jonathan Mathis, and their 22-month-old toddler Jonah, took part in a TV and billboard campaign for supermarket chain Lidl.

Earlier this month, Gemma O'Doherty tweeted a picture of the ad, and said: "German dump Lidl gaslighting the Irish people with their multicultural version of 'The Ryans'. Kidding no one! Resist the Great Replacement wherever you can by giving this kip a wide berth. #ShopIrish #BuyIrish."
    https://www.rte.ie/news/ireland/2019/0927/1078666-lidl/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 82,818 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

She will go on about attacking the papers now in a not serious way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40,061 ✭✭✭✭Harry Palmr

She should be DNA tested for her own non whiteness and non Irishness.

This was a fascinating Channel 4 programme about people who thought/assumed/hoped they were 100% English (all were white) and the results shocked a few to say the least.

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/expat/expatfeedback/4201967/So-you-think-youre-English.html

• Registered Users Posts: 15,157 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

She doesn't seem too happy her racist buddy Justin didn't get a warm welcome in Galway.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1177688824727719940?s=20

Couple seem a tad snowflakish.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,818 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

john4321 wrote: »
    She doesn't seem too happy her racist buddy Justin didn't get a warm welcome in Galway.

https://twitter.com/gemmaod1/status/1177688824727719940?s=20

It’s the perfect conspiracy!

Shadowy Irish Cabal in Government: she’s on to us lads what do we do?

SICG intern: I guess we could have some rando throw a milkshake at Justin Barrett?

SICQ: **** that’s brilliant. The NWO will never he stopped now.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Why did wee Justin ask the traffic corp to investigate threats against him?
    Is he a traffic light? He's hardly bright enough for that, is he?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,157 ✭✭✭✭Ha Long Bay

banie01 wrote: »
    Why did wee Justin ask the traffic corp to investigate threats against him?
    Is he a traffic light? He's hardly bright enough for that, is he?

Don't think he is tall enough either.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,987 ✭✭✭JohnMc1

Augeo wrote: »
    Couple seem a tad snowflakish.

She's conveniently also an actress. Considering we're in the age of Jussie Smollet fake hate crime I wouldn't be surprised if they're making it up to push hate crime laws.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,743 ✭✭✭✭banie01

JohnMc1 wrote: »
    She's conveniently also an actress. Considering we're in the age of Jussie Smollet fake hate crime I wouldn't be surprised if they're making it up to push hate crime laws.

Who? Ms Ryan?
    Are you saying she "made up" the baby? The relationship and the family life they seem to share?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement