Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,164 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

padd b1975 wrote: »
    Milking it.

Highlighting it.

Now the chemtrail-believing Gemmaworm needs to crawl back under the rock she came from until the hullabaloo dies down.

To think that some people voted for her to be our prez...

• Site Banned Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭sk8erboii

I’d support putting that mentally ill hag in a psych ward and pumped full of antipsychotics. Real peoples lives are being damaged at this point.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

sk8erboii wrote: »
    I’d support putting that mentally ill hag in a psych ward and pumped full of antipsychotics. Real peoples lives are being damaged at this point.

I wouldnt go that far. Her scummy racist hate needs to be challenged though.

I'll be shopping more in lidl too now.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 938 ✭✭✭Ruraldweller56

And now we see it clearly on tonights Late Late Show. Gemmas hateful scummy racist rhetoric is damaging lives and encouraging death threats.

I presume that you hold about the piece of **** that threw the milkshake at Barrett last week? Just for consistency? There was actual assault carried out in the incident.

Just for the record I'm not defending either.

If I was a gambling man I'd say the response will be something along the lines of 'ya but racist fascist' or some inane ****.

I wouldnt go that far. Her scummy racist hate needs to be challenged though.

I'll be shopping more in lidl too now.

Racism GRRRR!!!!

• Advertisement

I presume that you hold about the piece of **** that threw the milkshake at Barrett last week? Just for consistency? There was actual assault carried out in the incident.

If I was a gambling man I'd say the response will be something along the lines of 'ya but racist fascist' or some inane ****.

Nah Barrett deserved it. You want to incite hate without getting banged? never gonna happen mate.

On the other hand, the Ryans did literally nothing. Gemma's targeting them specifically, I bet, because her husband is dead and the kids wont talk to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

That's a really idiotic post. There's no comparison. Justin Barrett has dedicated his entire life to inciting hatred. The Ryans, on the other hand, appeared in a fucking advert.

Jesus Christ.

That's a really idiotic post. There's no comparison. Justin Barrett has dedicated his entire life to inciting hatred. The Ryans, on the other hand, appeared in a fucking advert.

Jesus Christ.

It's nothing to do with 'the Ryans' or if it is, it's the first I've heard of it. My understanding is that 'the Ryan's' was a Gemma thing (she was wrong)

What's that to do with him being assaulted in Galway?

It's nothing to do with 'the Ryans' or if it is, it's the first I've heard of it. My understanding is that 'the Ryan's' was a Gemma thing (she was wrong)

Lol stop obfuscating, it was a stupid comparison.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

Don't be 'that guy'.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,129 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Ive received death threats in the past online,

Has your infant son?

I dont support milkshaking, but then I look at the NP website and see things like:
    "These immigrants have their own nationalities which they bring with them and it is for these nationalities and interests that they will sacrifice." and
    "Replacement-level immigration".

There is no moral equivocation between fascists and those fighting to prevent fascists gaining power. Fascists are abusing the “rules” of society (the expectation of civility/no political violence) to undermine the safety and rights of certain groups.

Honestly though

"Yeah but milkshakes?"

Thats just whataboutery nonsense.

Gemma is a hatemongering racist. Her racist hate speech is encouraging death threats. End of.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

I dont support milkshaking, but then I look at the NP website and see things like:
    "These immigrants have their own nationalities which they bring with them and it is for these nationalities and interests that they will sacrifice." and
    "Replacement-level immigration".

There is no moral equivocation between fascists and those fighting to prevent fascists gaining power. Fascists are abusing the “rules” of society (the expectation of civility/no political violence) to undermine the safety and rights of certain groups.

Justin attended and spoke at neo-Nazi rallies during his formative political years.

Leopard never changes his spots.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,129 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

That's not "inane", it's a fact.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

The comments under that are some read..

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 271 ✭✭lleti

Anyone who goes on a lidl/aldi advert has a massive ego. That is a fact.

Supplementing their savings? Come on....you wanted your face on tv and now this whole racism thing is a way to get their faces and names all over the media so they can advance their career.

It's the same thing with Emma Murphy years ago when she was on about getting battered with the crocodile tears. She had some ****ty multi level marketing "business" on fb and she got several hundred thousand likes from those videos. She's now a radio host and doing great out of the whole thing.

People mock the whole "wake up sheeple!!1!" but people are so gullible and people like the ryans are probably laughing at night thinking how easy it is.

Like a fcuking late late show appearance? I'll be watching this space for where the actor goes from here....bet there'll be some connections made!!!

When a man wearing a dress says something it somehow becomes funny?

Nah Barrett deserved it. You want to incite hate without getting banged? never gonna happen mate.

On the other hand, the Ryans did literally nothing. Gemma's targeting them specifically, I bet, because her husband is dead and the kids wont talk to her.

You are not allowed to just go vigilante unfortunately buddy.

If someone is breaking the law, it's up to the courts of law for justice to be served.

It's a bit like the way you know if someone murders another person, you can't just murder them and get away with it.

The ryans are looking to make a name for themselves because one of them is an actor. No doubt a job will come out of it anyways. People who go on those ads have to have the biggest egos anyways. Not only that, but the people in those ads are telling the country they are stupid. "The ryans saved 80 euro this week." Well done for getting ripped off somewhere else.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,785 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Some people really need hobbies. How bored and how boring must you be to spend significant amount of time pondering and arguing over a discount supermarket ad.

Pathetic.

• Advertisement

lleti wrote: »
    You are not allowed to just go vigilante unfortunately buddy.

If someone is breaking the law, it's up to the courts of law for justice to be served.

It's a bit like the way you know if someone murders another person, you can't just murder them and get away with it.

The ryans are looking to make a name for themselves because one of them is an actor. No doubt a job will come out of it anyways. People who go on those ads have to have the biggest egos anyways. Not only that, but the people in those ads are telling the country they are stupid. "The ryans saved 80 euro this week." Well done for getting ripped off somewhere else.

Epic. This has been one huge conspiracy to get an acting job. The mental gymnastics of Gemma supporters never cease to amaze me.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,655 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

Gemma's targeting them specifically, I bet, because her husband is dead and the kids wont talk to her.

Does Gemma have kids? Hadnt heard if she does or not, if she does it makes what she is up to even worse. I wonder what kind of rascist stuff she is teaching them at home about immigrants in their classes at school. If she is brainwashing her own kids with racist bile Tusla should get involved and get them out of there.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,573 ✭✭✭Infini

Honestly the only thing I can say is that the "racism" term nowadays has been overused to the point it's a badge of honour to some or abused in some cases by other's for their own benefit trying to silence legitimate criticism. Remember Human Stupidity is the cancer of this existene and people should just call Gemma O'cúntrag for what she is: A failure and a miserable asshole and a pathetic waster and there should be some laws there for those abusing Social Media to a ridiculous degree like this sad bint to either be jailed for inciting hatred or outright be section for being too stupid to be out and about.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

When a man wearing a dress says something it somehow becomes funny?

So you want to police ads so only white people appear on them AND police what we can or cant laugh at? Jaysis

The Nal wrote: »
    Some people really need hobbies. How bored and how boring must you be to spend significant amount of time pondering and arguing over a discount supermarket ad.

Pathetic.

Yep and to keep registering to do so.

Looking at the profiles of her Irish followers not surprising.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,750 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Anyone who goes on a lidl/aldi advert has a massive ego. That is a fact.

Supplementing their savings? Come on....you wanted your face on tv and now this whole racism thing is a way to get their faces and names all over the media so they can advance their career.

It's the same thing with Emma Murphy years ago when she was on about getting battered with the crocodile tears. She had some ****ty multi level marketing "business" on fb and she got several hundred thousand likes from those videos. She's now a radio host and doing great out of the whole thing.

People mock the whole "wake up sheeple!!1!" but people are so gullible and people like the ryans are probably laughing at night thinking how easy it is.

Like a fcuking late late show appearance? I'll be watching this space for where the actor goes from here....bet there'll be some connections made!!!

Well said.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,597 ✭✭✭dan1895

It's not well said, it's absolute drivel.

dan1895 wrote: »
    It's not well said, it's absolute drivel.

Agreed. Drivel and Bunkum.

The racism is there for all to see. Its really really shameful that some people are trying to make up all sorts of crazed conspiracies to pretend the racist hate speech and death threats didn't happen and that Ms Ryan and Her Partner were merely making all this up.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 2,191 ✭✭✭ZeroThreat

Agreed. Drivel and Bunkum.

The racism is there for all to see. Its really really shameful that some people are trying to make up all sorts of crazed conspiracies to pretend the racist hate speech and death threats didn't happen and that Ms Ryan and Her Partner were merely making all this up.

Sad to see that the likes of O'Doherty are gloating & will see this as a win after forcing the family to leave the country. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

ZeroThreat wrote: »
    Sad to see that the likes of O'Doherty are gloating & will see this as a win after forcing the family to leave the country. :mad:

I know what you mean but I think this one has backfired on her massively.

She picked on the wrong people this time, they are obviously well educated respectable people with no dirt to be dragged up about them and they're making an absolute show of her.

From here on out no-one in mainstream media will entertain any of her views and I've no doubt she'll explode one day on Twitter from lack of attention given to her and she'll be banned permanently.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement