Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭Blueshoe

So tell us who organised for The Sun to be covered over? Gemma said last month "they" did. Who do you think she's talkimg about?

No idea. Don't really care either. Probably Soros or Bill Cosby

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Blueshoe wrote: »
    No idea. Don't really care either. Probably Soros or Bill Cosby

Well then why are you sh iting on about her

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Well then why are you sh iting on about her

Isn't the thread about her?

Lol

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Mod: see the previous mod warning. No more threadshitting, points scoring and derailing. blueshoe, if you continue down this line, next mod post will be a threadban.

<SNIP>

Discussing mod action in thread is not allowed. Please contact a mod directly if you wish to discuss further.

dudara

• Advertisement

I see she is now ranting how irish women who sleep with black men are sluts and whores and dont deserve Irish citizenship.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

I see she is now ranting how irish women who sleep with black men are sluts and whores and dont deserve Irish citizenship.

She obviously isn't a Thin Lizzy fan then.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

Don’t we have laws against incitement to hatred?
    I wouldn’t give her videos even a single click but surely she’s deeply unwell mentally but the relentless anti Muslim / racism from her surely is an arrestable offence?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Don’t we have laws against incitement to hatred?
    I wouldn’t give her videos even a single click but surely she’s deeply unwell mentally but the relentless anti Muslim / racism from her surely is an arrestable offence?

Certainly were she to advocate violence against them she could be done, but outside of that I'm unsure.

Odhinn wrote: »
    Certainly were she to advocate violence against them she could be done, but outside of that I'm unsure.

I thought it covered verbal incitement too though defined probably as hate speech?
    Cos her latest tirades definitely fall under hate speech it seems

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

that's not was said at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

That's EXACTLY what was said!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I thought it covered verbal incitement too though defined probably as hate speech?
    Cos her latest tirades definitely fall under hate speech it seems

The law is very specific and she's clever enough not to cross that line.

For example if she said they deserve to be shot she could be arrested but she'll stop just short of that. Knows fully what's she doing.

You have a link to what she actually said?

You have a link to what she actually said?

No I dont, it was posted on the other Gemma thread.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    That's EXACTLY what was said!!

Its defo not exactly what she said.

pinkyeye wrote: »
    The law is very specific and she's clever enough not to cross that line.

For example if she said they deserve to be shot she could be arrested but she'll stop just short of that. Knows fully what's she doing.

Ah right. That’s makes sense thanks.
    She’s not thick by no means but trying to carve a Katie Hopkins niche for herself, it just won’t gain traction here. Sure she’ll find some wingnuts but overall she’s best ignored.

She needs real help. You’d wonder where her family are. Possibly cut her off?

No I dont, it was posted on the other Gemma thread.

....there's another thread? Give us a link, if you would.

....there's another thread? Give us a link, if you would.

On the phone here. Check the conspiracy forum.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057982141/20/#post110576553

On the phone here. Check the conspiracy forum.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2057982141/20/#post110576553

Ty. Tis true she didn't say what it was said she said (in this clip at least), but it wasn't too pleasant either.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Its defo not exactly what she said.

https://youtu.be/PM_HdcDs34o

What she said doesn't really sound much better than described....

batgoat wrote: »
    https://youtu.be/PM_HdcDs34o

What she said doesn't really sound much better than described....

If shes talking about normal people in relationships or that had children with black people then that's a horrible thing to say. But it seemed clear to me she meant the scammers, there is some truth in what shes saying that stuff is happening and you can spot it a mile away.

If shes talking about normal people in relationships or that had children with black people then that's a horrible thing to say. But it seemed clear to me she meant the scammers, there is some truth in what shes saying that stuff is happening and you can spot it a mile away.

So you agree with her. Charming.

Terry Pratchet

So you agree with her. Charming.

What's charming? What do you have a problem with exactly?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Is she still nuts?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Ty. Tis true she didn't say what it was said she said (in this clip at least), but it wasn't too pleasant either.

She went full nazi and THEN some.

Listen to it again, particularily how she refers to the Irish women involved.

What's charming? What do you have a problem with exactly?

Gemmas nasty spiteful racist hate which you appear to agree with

Terry Pratchet

Gemmas nasty spiteful racist hate which you appear to agree with

What part of what she said do you think I'm agreeing with?

• Advertisement

What part of what she said do you think I'm agreeing with?

You tell me.

Terry Pratchet

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement