Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 452 ✭✭Boxing.Fan

Odhinn wrote: »
    Listen to it again, particularily how she refers to the Irish women involved.

Calling them sluts and whores and all that ?

Yeah I agree with that If theyre having children for cash... they are basically selling themselves.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,091 ✭✭✭Odhinn

Boxing.Fan wrote: »

Yeah I agree with that If theyre having children for cash... they are basically selling themselves.

......she never stated they were in on the scam. The implication was that they were sluts, whores and 'traitors' for carrying on with africans. That having sex with an african was a "degenerate" act.

......she never stated they were in on the scam. The implication was that they were sluts, whores and 'traitors' for carrying on with africans. That having sex with an african was a "degenerate" act.

That's not what I took from it. And that youtube channel batgoat posted the video from I dont know where he found that. That's misrepresenting what was said now aswell.

I'll give it one more listen :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

That's not what I took from it. And that youtube channel batgoat posted the video from I dont know where he found that. That's misrepresenting what was said now aswell.

I'll give it one more listen :pac:

Where's the original?

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

Listen to it again, particularily how she refers to the Irish women involved.

I heard it once and what she says is true. They are degenerates.

She's very brave considering the psycho's who troll her and the fake Twitter profiles calling her a Nazi! And evil etc etc.

• Advertisement

Where's the original?

This

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PM_HdcDs34o

which is an extract from an hour and a half of ranting here, at 1.01 14 secs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=enSfsxs2NSc

dennispenn wrote: »

What makes then degenerates?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

She's very brave considering the psycho's who troll her and the fake Twitter profiles calling her a Nazi! And evil etc etc.

So you agree women who get scammed are 'sluts' and 'whores'? Is it just when it's with black men or if they fall victim to a white man, are they too?

batgoat wrote: »
    So you agree women who get scammed are 'sluts' and 'whores'? Is it just when it's with black men or if they fall victim to a white man, are they too?

They are in on the scam that's how it works.

They ain't getting scammed they are willing participants.

She says nothing about them being willing participants. She talks about African "scammers" and then goes on a rant about the women they scam. The strong implication is that she is abusing them for being involved with Africans.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,177 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

Her theory is really similar to Nuremberg laws.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

What’s the scam exactly? I refuse to watch her videos so I’d appreciate the gist of what scam she says is happening?

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

That's not happening. She's lying.

In other words you can't fathom how a white woman might fall in love with a black man and how a black man might love her back.

She says nothing about them being willing participants. She talks about African "scammers" and then goes on a rant about the women they scam. The strong implication is that she is abusing them for being involved with Africans.

"What are they doing getting involved" that would indicate Gemma believes they are willing participants.

That's not happening. She's lying.

Are you sure about that ? How do you know?

What’s the scam exactly? I refuse to watch her videos so I’d appreciate the gist of what scam she says is happening?

Black men and white women are having babies together!

The only reason this could be happening is for a visa in gemma's world view.

Forget the fact that anyone living here for five yrs can just apply for a passport.

And where these people are no one knows.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

Lads, there is no such scam. What advantage is it to an African man to have a baby here???

"What are they doing getting involved" that would indicate Gemma believes they are willing participants.

Nope. That seems to refer to "getting involved" with Africans.

Why would it happen though? Its not guarantee of a passport for him to have a child with an Irish citizen.

Whereas if he just stays here for five yrs he is entitled to apply for a passport.

It doesn't make any sense.

• Advertisement

Nope. That seems to refer to "getting involved" with Africans.

It could be either let's be honest here.

Because there is zero evidence to support her claims. She herself couches it as a 'report' - a report which doesn't exist outside of her head.

Forget the fact that anyone living here for five yrs can just apply for a passport.

You don't get a visa for having a baby here anymore. Not even the mother does, let alone the father. It's laughable like. :D:D

I think considering it's gemma 'getting involved with Africans' means dating one, marrying one or maybe even saying 'hello' socially to one.

Please explain to us all how this scam works.

I'm dying to know.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

I thought a non national having a baby here was not an immediate permission to stay? Be the mother Irish or foreign?

The baby itself isn’t even entitled to citizenship

So what gives?
    She’s talking utter horsesh!t and people are buying it without even checking?

I thought a non national having a baby here was not an immediate permission to stay? Be the mother Irish or foreign?

So what gives?

You are entirely correct. I would think the people that follow might not be bothered to check it out though. Why well , they are people who follow Gemma O'Doherty.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,062 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

pinkyeye wrote: »
    Please explain to us all how this scam works.

I'm dying to know.

Ah sure didn't ya know? According to Gemma and a few here it's well known that Degenerate white Irish sluts and whores sell their wombs to black men for anchor babies.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

So what gives?

Absolutely. All it is, is a pretext for her to attack people in inter-racial relationships and to demean women involved with non-white men as 'sluts and whores'.

And we all know why she's doing this

• Advertisement

So what gives?

We shall wait for Boxing Fan to explain it to us. Cause obviously we're all stupid. :rolleyes:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement