Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,427 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

davedanon wrote: »
    Now that's what I call a reasoned, rational and mature political viewpoint.

you owe me for a broken sarcasm meter. mine just exploded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

What has this got to do with Gemma going into a shop and abusing the staff?

Nothing, but it distracts from the fact that he's lost the actual argument.

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

She also got called out by the unfortunate person whose home it was that burned down on her lies

https://twitter.com/emashmorex/status/1198999889860079616

And wouldn't take down the tweet after it's been reported to her. The saying " Liar liar pants on fire" comes to mind.

ollkiller wrote: »
    And wouldn't take down the tweet after it's been reported to her. The saying " Liar liar pants on fire" comes to mind.

It reminds me of the way Leo Sherlock and his odious 'Liberal.ie' was ripping off content originators and photographers by reproducing their work without payment or credit, and had to be threatened with legal action before desisting. And also of Trump et al using songs without permission at rallies, and REFUSING to stop even when threatened with legal action.

When you get right down to it, these people are basically criminals with no respect whatsoever for democratic norms and the rule of law. They are greedy fascists who are out to line their own pockets as well as to impose their hateful view of the world on everyone else.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

davedanon wrote: »
    It reminds me of the way Leo Sherlock and his odious 'Liberal.ie'

There's a page called 'thelibel' that rips the pee out of him quite a bit. Can be funny sometimes

• Advertisement

There's a page called 'thelibel' that rips the pee out of him quite a bit. Can be funny sometimes

Really? Must check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Only 2 days to go before we can have a huge laugh at this clowns election results.

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Odhinn wrote: »
    Does any one know what she means by "marxist degeneracy"?

Who knows. She does have a Masters herself where Marxism was a core part of its curriculm.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Registered Users Posts: 34,147 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

She also got called out by the unfortunate person whose home it was that burned down on her lies

https://twitter.com/emashmorex/status/1198999889860079616

****ing hell

• Registered Users Posts: 855 ✭✭✭ollkiller

Roll on tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,784 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

ollkiller wrote: »
    Roll on tomorrow.

She'll claim a victory no matter how many votes she gets - which won't be many.

She must be really bored to persist with this nonsense.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

The Nal wrote: »
    S

She must be really bored mentally unstable to persist with this nonsense.

FYP

shes crackers

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

it was Gilroy's fault the last time for splitting the vote !!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

whippet wrote: »
    Benny Gimproy of the family gimproy fame?

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 7,686 ✭✭✭whippet

Benny Gimproy of the family gimproy fame?

you can't give the whole name as you will be billed under copyright law

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

you can't give the whole name as you will be billed under copyright law
    yep hence using Benny Gimproy:pac::pac::pac:

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭TaurenDruid

And it was Hermann Hesse-K's fault for splitting the Gimproy vote!

Him and that god-botherer fella with 6,000 kids...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

And it was Hermann Hesse-K's fault for splitting the Gimproy vote!

Him and that god-botherer fella with 6,000 kids...

Good to see the standard of discussion on this thread hasn't deteriorated. :pac:

Good to see her spinning out into irrelevance now though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 20,987 ✭✭✭✭Stark

I think someone tried making a clone of Gemma that would be on the good side and it escaped.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

the people recording were worse.

dunno who to vote for today when I rule out the "nevers" the list is uninspiring - gems might have a shot

• Registered Users Posts: 333 ✭✭Cyclepath

In years to come, we'll all probably look back fondly at GemGem as one of Dublin's mad characters, like Bang Bang, or Fortycoats, or the Diceman...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

I can actually see her in a few years gone full doolally walking around going ‘bang bang’ at foreigners and immigrants

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭SaintLeibowitz

I can actually see her in a few years gone full doolally walking around going ‘bang bang’ at foreigners and immigrants

I see her in an institution.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Cyclepath wrote: »
    In years to come, we'll all probably look back fondly at GemGem as one of Dublin's mad characters, like Bang Bang, or Fortycoats, or the Diceman...
    :D:D:D:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

I'm gonna vote for her for the craic. There is literally no one of any use on the card, and it's only for four months. Be hilarious to have her screeching at Leo etc in the Dail

• Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

I'm gonna vote for her for the craic.

For "the craic"

Sure. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

A nasty shower in fairness
    "do you have children?? no.. Well then you have no stake in the future" pure nonsense

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

I'm gonna vote for her for the craic. There is literally no one of any use on the card, and it's only for four months. Be hilarious to have her screeching at Leo etc in the Dail

the stupidity is literally oozing out of this post

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭DellyBelly

i reckon this could happen. People are fed up of politicians and in fiarness she doesn't hide what her policies are unlike others. She's not in my constituency but if she was I would not give her my no1 but maybe 2 or 3

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement