Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gemma not taking enforced retirement too well

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,589 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

DellyBelly wrote: »
    i reckon this could happen. People are fed up of politicians and in fiarness she doesn't hide what her policies are unlike others. She's not in my constituency but if she was I would not give her my no1 but maybe 2 or 3

so you should give her your vote because she doenst hide the fact shes a vile racist??

what an unbelievably stupid reason to give anyone a vote.

if youre a racist and you agree with her, give her your vote.
    if your not a racist, dont give her your vote.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭musiknonstop

A nasty shower in fairness
    "do you have children?? no.. Well then you have no stake in the future" pure nonsense

Racist bigot Gemtrails also has no children.

• Registered Users Posts: 602 ✭✭✭Big Vern

People thinking its ok to vote for a racist just for the craic.

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

I'm gonna vote for her for the craic. There is literally no one of any use on the card, and it's only for four months. Be hilarious to have her screeching at Leo etc in the Dail

Just remember that many people voted for Trump for the craic too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,102 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

I can actually see her in a few years gone full doolally walking around going ‘bang bang’ at foreigners and immigrants
    and slowly dying of starvation cos she can't find a halal butchers that sells rashers and black pudding.....

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

and slowly dying of starvation cos she can't find a halal butchers that sells rashers and black pudding.....

And all Irish butchers will have been replaced by then!! The horror!!

She’s such a twit

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

Her address on the ballot paper is the Regus office in Swords

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I'm gonna vote for her for the craic. There is literally no one of any use on the card, and it's only for four months. Be hilarious to have her screeching at Leo etc in the Dail

Voting for Germa to "own the Libs."

Well done....

• Registered Users Posts: 6,310 ✭✭✭alias no.9

They really didn't. They voted for Trump because the alternative was Hillary, they picked what they perceived to be the least bad option, how do people still not get this?

Bernie Sanders, a stark raving communist by US standards, would have beaten Trump.

Loons get elected when the opposition candidate lacks integrity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

alias no.9 wrote: »
    They really didn't. They voted for Trump because the alternative was Hillary, they picked what they perceived to be the least bad option, how do people still not get this?

Bernie Sanders, a stark raving communist by US standards, would have beaten Trump.

A lot of younger men, edgelords really, did so to "own the libs" and to see "SJW Meltdown" videos on Youtube.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,130 ✭✭✭✭Boggles

Anyone saying they are going to vote for the Cretin are doing it because they support the manky racist vile subhuman she is.

Boggles wrote: »
    Anyone saying they are going to vote for the Cretin are doing it because they support the manky racist vile subhuman she is.

Likely on the windup. Unlikely even one of them lives in the area and able to vote for her

• Registered Users Posts: 16,744 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Racist bigot Gemtrails also has no children.

Sure if she did, they'd have been half foreign mongrels, diluting our pureblood irishness!

Fúcking muggles!
    All hail the dark lord, all hail only the "right" kind of foreigners.
    The ones who we fought against in 1916 for our freedom...
    And whose descendant Gemma married...

If you extend her "logic" she just gets more batshít and crazy...
    She will be marching herself off as a collaborator if we can stretch this one out :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Trump was voted in for 4 years. There’ll be another election in 4 months

It seems she’s listed her address in swords yet the address is an empty office?

Is that not against the rules?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭LollipopJimmy

It seems she’s listed her address in swords yet the address is an empty office?

Is that not against the rules?

Possibly election fraud

• Closed Accounts Posts: 840 ✭✭✭The Late Late Show

Gemma O'Doherty's life story could be pulled right out of the backstory of any female Gilead government member in The Handmaid's Tale. Up until the early 2010s, GOD was a normal, boring journalist who wrote normal, boring articles for newspapers. Then, her husband developed ALS, a terminal and unpredictable muscle wasting disease with no cure. From then on, she seemed to become a different and more embittered person leading to her sacking by the papers she worked with in 2014. Her husband died of complications relating to ALS in 2015 and then she became a full on conspiracy theorist. With the advent of CTs doing well in America with the likes of Mike Pence being VP, GoD felt she could bring a little bit of Gilead to Ireland. Her bitter, racist and often hyperbole-orientated statements have since 2018 been channeled into a political campaign with her standing as a candidate in various elections. GOD (got to love her initials!!!)and her backstory could be Serena Joy, Aunt Lydia or any other such character. Blessed be the fruit (cakes). May the GOD open!

Trump was voted in for 4 years. There’ll be another election in 4 months

And?

Big Vern wrote: »
    People thinking its ok to vote for a racist just for the craic.

Dicks will be dicks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭Dick_Swiveller

I think she is doing stellar work in winding up the twitter mob; boomer hipster types, hysterical lefties, shrill 'flakes and angry trots.

Long may it continue.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,062 ✭✭✭davedanon

alias no.9 wrote: »

This is an exceptionally stupid post. Hillary might have been a bad candidate (mainly because of the sustained campaign mounted against her. Benghazi and her emails? - nothing to see) but she is an exceptional administrator and would have been nothing if not super-competent in office.

People voted for Trump because of what he is, and what he stands for. Hatefulness, bigotry, and selfishness.

I think she is doing stellar work in winding up the twitter mob; boomer hipster types, hysterical lefties, shrill 'flakes and angry trots.

Long may it continue.

yawn. Is this the best you can do?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,229 ✭✭✭Billy Mays

Long may she continue being a racist piece of sh!t cos it winds people up
    Dicks will be dicks
    Indeed

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Gave her a number 2 in the end.

Gave her a number 2 in the end.

Aren't you great.

The appalling part is our current crop of politicians are only slightly better dressed but aren’t that far from her thinking.
    Would you live in DP for even a month? Would she? Would they?

No.
    And she’s clearly and deeply very troubled. So what’s their excuse?

They’re all imprisoned by the whole pc thing and protecting their image politically. She’s a loose cannon.

It’s all a bit scary.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,550 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Gemma O'Doherty's life story could be pulled right out of the backstory of any female Gilead government member in The Handmaid's Tale. Up until the early 2010s, GOD was a normal, boring journalist who wrote normal, boring articles for newspapers. Then, her husband developed ALS, a terminal and unpredictable muscle wasting disease with no cure. From then on, she seemed to become a different and more embittered person leading to her sacking by the papers she worked with in 2014. Her husband died of complications relating to ALS in 2015 and then she became a full on conspiracy theorist. With the advent of CTs doing well in America with the likes of Mike Pence being VP, GoD felt she could bring a little bit of Gilead to Ireland. Her bitter, racist and often hyperbole-orientated statements have since 2018 been channeled into a political campaign with her standing as a candidate in various elections. GOD (got to love her initials!!!)and her backstory could be Serena Joy, Aunt Lydia or any other such character. Blessed be the fruit (cakes). May the GOD open!

Would you ever stop posting this handmaid's tale shìte! Almost every fecking post you make
    has some idiotic reference to a television show!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,248 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

You have made 236 posts in this forum. 47 of them make reference to The Handmaid's Tale - across the site you can multiply both of those figures by 4. I would suggest you refrain from doing so as it is winding others up and any repeats in this forum will be considered trolling

Any questions, PM me

I got banned for a month for calling someone a cockwomble
    Admittedly it was cos of other stuff but still.
    Go figure

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭Pedro K

DellyBelly wrote: »
    i reckon this could happen. People are fed up of politicians and in fiarness she doesn't hide what her policies are unlike others. She's not in my constituency but if she was I would not give her my no1 but maybe 2 or 3

She did, though. When she was seeking nominations to run for president she was very careful about not being drawn into any discussions on vaccinations or abortion, and immigration didn't feature at all. So let's not hold her up as some bastion of honesty or integrity.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement